IK Multimedia has announced that it is gifting all its newsletter subscribers a free copy of the T-RackS Classic Clipper mastering soft clipper for a limited time.
The T-RackS Classic Clipper works within T-RackS 5 CS, IK’s free version of T-RackS. It uses peak clipping to tame unruly peaks, rather than the usual peak limiting, giving you another dynamics control option. Peak clipping is often a more transparent process than standard peak limiting, which is why mastering engineers often employ it. Despite its powerful engine, the T-RackS Classic Clipper is easy to use, with only: Gain, Slope, and Output controls.
Join our newsletter here. By being an IK newsletter subscriber, you’re on the frontline of all of our newest releases, announcements, events, and so much more!
Classic Clipper features
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application.
- High-quality oversampling.
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors.
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices.
- Full-latency compensation support.
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz.
- DSM™ and SCC™ proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices.
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems.
Regularly 49.99 USD/EUR ex. VAT, the T-RackS Classic Clipper is free to newsletter subscribers until June 29th, 2021.
More information: IK Multimedia