IK Multimedia has announced that it is gifting all its newsletter subscribers a free copy of the T-RackS Classic Clipper mastering soft clipper for a limited time.
The easy to use Classic T-RackS Clipper uses peak clipping to tame unruly peaks, giving you another dynamics control option.
We love our IK family and we want to show it! That’s why we are giving all of our new and existing newsletter subscribers our T-RackS Classic Clipper for free from September 8th through the 22nd.
The Classic Clipper is a mastering soft clipper that uses peak clipping to tame unruly peaks, rather than the usual peak limiting, giving you more dynamic control options.
Classic Clipper features
- Works within the T-RackS CS Standalone application.
- High-quality oversampling.
- High-precision and high-transparency digital processors.
- Accurately analog-modeled vintage classic devices.
- Full-latency compensation support.
- Supports sampling rates up to 192 kHz.
- DSM™ and SCC™ proprietary IK technologies for extremely accurate digital models of analog hardware devices.
- Native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems.
Regularly 49.99 USD/EUR ex. VAT, the T-RackS Classic Clipper is free to newsletter subscribers until September 22nd, 2020.
More information: IK Multimedia