TBProAudio has launched a new dynamic processor working in the frequency domain. DSEQ is designed to remove digital harshness on the fly using self-adjusting frequency bands.
DSEQ can be used in all mix and master situations, including de-essing vocals, taming resonances in e.g. drum, guitar, vocal recordings, removing digital harshness, balancing the mix, de-masking frequency regions, and support of pink noise mixing/mastering.
DSEQ works fully in the frequency domain, providing very high frequency selectivity thanks to self-adjusting dynamic equalizers. DSEQ does its job with highest transparency even pushed hard. This avoids distortion, phasing and artefacts even with very critical sound material. And DSEQ offers several quality modes taming even singular frequencies.
On top DSEQ provides a very easy to use interface. With just a few parameters (threshold, selectivity and attack/release) a broad range of applications can be covered. Even the initial parameter set could make your mix more transparent. Just pick the threshold parameter and lower it step by step. From there you can start focusing on specific frequency regions by using the pre-filters.
- Smooth linear phase dynamic filter.
- Full frequency range processing, 10Hz – 22kHz.
- 4 different quality modes: eco, normal, high and ultra.
- Left/right and mid/side processing.
- Global slope for detector signal (e.g. pink noise mixing/mastering).
- 12 independent pre-filter bands.
- Side-chain support.
- Multiple signal monitoring modes (pre-filter, delta, side chain).
- Multiple spectrum analyzing modes (stereo, left, right, mid, side).
- Perceptual loudness matching (powered by AB-LM Lite).
- Extended input/output meter, Peak/RMS/EBU/VU.
- Narrow-band sweeping mode.
- Sample exact A/B toggle for all processing modes.
- Sample rates min. up to 192 kHz.
- “real” over sampling, up to 4x.
- EQ cheat sheets.
- Precise parameter input.
- Easy to use GUI.
- GUI resize up to 2x.
- Preset management.
- Full DAW automation support.
- 64-bit internal processing.
- Very efficient CPU usage design.
DSEQ is available for 79 EUR ex. VAT where applicable. The plugin supports VST/VST3, AU, RTAS and AAX formats.
More information: TBProAudio