TBProAudio has announced the release of FinalLoud 2, a tool that helps to reach the target volume of any audio material while maintaining given True Peak values.
The updated version of FinalLoud includes a new GUI, additional DialNorm measurement and updated presets.
FinalLoud 2 solves quickly a very common challenge in audio engineering: reaching a certain target loudness level for any audio material while maintaining given True Peak ceiling.
Therefore FinalLoud 2 combines a gain control, a high quality True Peak limiter and an accurate loudness meter under an easy-to-use interface. The gain control pushes the loudness level to the target level and in parallel the limiter ensures the True Peak ceiling.
FinalLoud 2 features
- 5 measurement methods: EBU IL/SL Max, RMS IL/SL Max, DialNorm.
- Adjustable reference level.
- Adjustable True Peak ceiling level.
- Loudness measurement based on EBU R128-2014.
- True Peak measurement based on ITU BS.1770-4.
- Automatic sync of measurement with DAW start/stop.
- Preset management.
- Many useful presets.
- Large and easy to use GUI.
- 64-bit internal processing.
FinalLoud 2 costs 29 EUR. It is a free update for existing FinalLoud customers.
The plugin comes in VST/VST3, AU, RTAS and AAX formats. A free demo is available for download.
More information: TBProAudio