TBProAudio has released LA xLimit II, an advanced look ahead, wideband linked-stereo limiter including ISP (inter sample peak) detection and oversampling.
LA xLimit II is the successor of LA xLimit, our very popular look ahead limiter. It offers more control over transients and adaptive release curves. It also adds a second limiter stage for better performance in ISP detection mode.
The goal of the design was to cover a broad range of limiting applications in today’s mixing and mastering situations with strong focus on low aliasing.
LA xLimit II features
- State of the art low aliasing look ahead limiter design.
- New: Freely adjustable limiter character.
- New: Detailed transient control.
- New: Freely adjustable adaptive release curves.
- Level detection modes: peak and ISP based on ITU 1770.
- “Real” oversampling, up to 8x.
- Stereo link.
- New: 2 stage design for better performance in ISP mode.
- Built-in clipper.
- Easy to use GUI.
- Large and accurate live meters.
- All sample rates.
LA xLimit II for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available for purchase for 99 EUR ex VAT. The plugins is free for registered LA xLimit users.