TC Electronic has introduced DVR250-DT, a groundbreaking reverb unit that aims to bring vintage reverb, glistening sway and sweet character to your DAW.
The reverb is the latest addition to the TC ICON series, a range of hardware-controlled effect plugins.
With its original fusion of software processing and a hardware interface, DVR250-DT captures the amazing sound and unique tactile controls of one of the best sounding reverb effects ever designed, the EMT 250 Electronic Reverberator.
In the hands of celebrated sound smiths, such as George Massenburg, Kendrick Lamar, Nick Hook, Brian Eno and Bruce Swedien, however, the legendary EMT 250 has branded itself solidly into the very fabric of music.
Like its 100 lb. forefather, DVR250-DT sounds absolutely amazing on everything from lead vocals and synths to drum hits and percussion. Actually, it’s the perfect match for any track that needs sonic perfection and a warm vintage vibe.
- Desktop controlled plug-in brings iconic digital vintage reverb to your DAW.
- Dedicated desktop interface with intuitive hands-on control.
- Regarded as one of the best sounding reverb effects ever made.
- Includes additional effects like delay, phasing, chorus, echo and space.
- Combines unique operational features and superior sound quality.
- Includes custom-built signature presets from your favorite producers.
- Same reverb effect as used by world’s most respected producers and artists.
- Input/output meters give straightforward monitoring of activity.
- Adds a good sense of spaciousness and more- or less-pronounced modulation.
- Offers DAW automation and project recall support.
- Powered by USB, ready for Mac and PC.
- Standard VST, Audio Units and AAX plug-in processing.
- 3-Year Warranty Program.
- Designed and engineered in Denmark.
DVR250-DT is available for $349.99 USD MAP.
More information: TC Electronic