Teenage Engineering has launched the website for its new OP–Z multimedia synthesizer and sequencer.
OP–Z is the first stand-alone 16 track sequencer that allows synchronized live composition of music, visuals, lights.
OP–Z is an advanced fully portable 16-track sequencer and synthesizer, with a range of both sample based and synthesis based sounds. it’s the world’s first stand-alone sequencer of it’s kind, that lets you sequence music, visuals, lights and more.
OP–Z can be used completely stand alone and comes with an intuitive led lit interface. when you want next level real time visual feedback, use the screen you already have in your pocket.
Hardware features include a usb-c host and device, wireless communication over ble, 4-pin 3.5 mm stereo headphone and line-out, accelerometer, user replaceable battery and built-in microphone.
- 16-track multi-speed sequencer.
- 16 individual and independent synthesis, sampler and control tracks.
- 160 user programmable patterns.
- Interchangeable modular effects.
- 14 multi-program step components.
- External screen with OP-Z iOS app.
- Dual domain synthesis.
- 6 axis motion sensor (g-force).
- Bluetooth 5.0 LE.
- 1 year battery stand-by time.
- USB type-C jack.
- 3.5 mm 4-pole jack (stereo out/mic).
- Integrated mems microphone.
The OP-Z costs 599 EUR. It is currently out of stock but you can sign up to be notified when new stock is available.
More information: Teenage Engineering