Tek’it Audio has updated its Oru wavefolder distortion audio plugin for macOS and Windows.
This update fix several issues, notably on the “Auto Gain” and improves performance on both Windows/macOS.
Oru offers powerful wave folding distortion, well suited to distort synthesizer sounds. Ready to create amazing textures even from a simple sine wave.
Changes in Oru v1.0.1
- Issue, sound burst at initialization on some DAW fixed.
- Issue, Folds parameter not updated correctly fixed.
- Issue, Auto ¬Gain not correctly activated in some case fixed.
- Issue, Auto ¬Gain is too low in Stage x2 mode fixed.
- Improved CPU and memory performance.
- UI Some little improvements.
Oru is available for purchase for 29 EUR / $39 USD. A trial version of Oru is available to download as a VST2/VST3/AU plug-in for 32/64-bit Windows and macOS.