The Drum Broker has introduced the NBA Jampack, a sample pack by Stix and Thelonious Martin.
World Renowned Drummer Stix (Official Artist/Drummer for Sabian Cymbals and Ludwig Drums & Drummer for Chance The Rapper) is back with the 5th installment in his Stix – Jampack Series, this time enlisting production & sound design curation from Hip Hop Producer & close friend Thelonious Martin aka. King Thelonious (Smoke DZA, Chance The Rapper, Vic Mensa, Curren$y, Joey Badass)
Stix took an entirely fresh approach to The NBA Jampack (Part 1 & Part 2) enlisting Thelonious Martin to orchestrate the drum kit/sample library with Producers & Beatmakers in mind.
The NBA Jampack Part 1 features 162 Original Sounds (Drums, Breaks, Voacals, & More) created and recorded for Producers to incorporate into their music & compositions.
Using the same recording and micing techniques as previous Stix Jampacks (taught to him by Roots Drummer – Questlove) The NBA Jampack recreates a truly unique sonic aesthetic.
The NBA Jampack features
- 162 original sounds including all original Breaks & One Shots performed, recorded and engineered by Stix & Thelonious Martin.
- Pre-Produced using various effects, signal chains, and analog outboard gear.
- Perfect for layering and mixing with existing sounds. These are the building blocks to the BEST drums possible.
- Chop from Live Breaks or using existing one-shot samples for your production.
- Cole Ribbon Mic -> Analog Signal Chain (3-Mic’s).
The sample pack is available for purchase for $24.99 USD.
More information: The Drum Sample Broker