THEPHONOLOOP has announced Cassette Vibraphone, a multi-format instrument library featuring the sounds of a vibraphone.
Cassette Vibraphone is the first instrument in cassette series recorded with real round-robin samples – every note in every dynamic layer was recorded 4 times, on top of that Kontakt version still has the option to turn on the simulated round-robin.
Cassette Vibraphone was recorded in full range (3 octaves) with 4 dynamic layers using 4 different cassette decks. Overall there are 2372 samples – 592 samples per deck, plus 4 noise samples from each deck (6,76 GB of uncompressed 24-bit WAV files).
Cassette Vibraphone features
- Available in multiple popular formats: Kontakt 5, Ableton Live 9, Logic, SFZ & Multiformat.
- 6.76 GB of uncompressed 24-bit WAV samples (2372 samples in total).
- Recorded on 4 different decks.
- Recorded with 4 round-robins (+ simulated round-robin in Kontakt version).
- 4 noise samples (each around 2 minutes long).
- 4 dynamic layers.
- Organic sound with lots of little imperfections.