THEPHONOLOOP has released version 1.01 of Texture Mozaik.01, a Kontakt instrument library inspired by the sound design techniques used by some of the film and experimental composers from between 50s to 70s.
The name of the instrument suggests that it’s mainly focused on the textures – and yes, it’s designed to mix 2 or 3 sound sources to create evolving, old school sounds, but due to the amount of tonal sound sources available in Texture Mozaik, it’s definitely much more than just a ‘background generator’. In fact, as you can hear in available audio demos, Texture Mozaik is perfectly capable of creating melodic parts or even creating main harmony for the production.
Changes in Texture Mozaik.01 v1.01
- Improved the graphics for Key Mod switch.
- Added keyboard velocity sensitivity slider for SOURCE A and SOURCE B.
The update is free for existing owners.
THEPHONOLOOP has also released Texture Mozaik.01 Demo, a version that has the same functionality as the full version but with only 7 sources instead of 122.
Texture Mozaik.01 Demo features
- Over 1 GB of samples.
- 7 sound sources.
- 17 presets.
- Samples recorded on 4 different decks.
- 4 noise samples.
- Organic sound with lots of little imperfections.
- Convolution Reverb with custom impulses (spring, hall, corridor).
- Lots of sound design options.
The demo version requires Kontakt 5.6.6 or higher, full version (Kontakt Player not supported).
More information: THEPHONOLOOP