Three-Body Technology has announced the release of a new harmonic distortion effect plugin for Windows and Mac.
OwnTHD comes with 4 simulation modules, offering you the freedom to adjust the analog feeling of your mix.
It has various classic console simulation, plus unique circuit simulation, “to fill in the blank of one missing feature of your effects: adjust analog feeling”.
OwnTHD includes four components: Vintage Equipment Simulation, Solid-State Simulation, Tube Simulation and Tape Simulation. All of them are connected in serial, and each can be turned on/off individually.
- 9 types of equipment simulation with different “color” added to the sound that fits different music styles.
- 4 knobs to control distortion level. you can have more freedom on how to THD.
- Feedback control, bias control, and depth control.
- 3 sweet spot modules, adjust the frequency and amount of a particular sweet spot.
- Simulation of solid-state transistor, vacuum tube and tape machine under “ideal conditions”.
OwnTHD for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is on sale for the intro price of $89 USD (regular $129 USD).
More information: Three-Body Technology