Tin Brooke Tales has released v1.0 of TLs 2095, a freeware limiting amplifier VST plug-in.
- Increase gain by limiting the signal with a “pumping/saturated” character depending on pressure/release settings
- Adjustable input gain upwards
- Adjustable pressure (a mix of attack/ratio)
- Adjustable release1 , the over all release time
- Adjustable release2 , controls the “overload” portion of release1 where fast envelope moves will be suppressed
- Adjustable output , to compensate gain changes with clip indicator
- Soft/Hard mode button, ‘Soft’ mode will polish the envelope curve to minimize artifacts
- Low Punch mode button, control an allpass filter centered around 200hz
- Stereo Link mode button to preserve stereo field
- Stereo link quality button normal/HQ
- The two Stereo mode buttons will be greyed out when processing a mono signal
- Gain Reduction led indicator
- Small indicator around the Gain Reduction led indicator showing the output peak level
- Plugin Latency: 0 samples
- supported samplerates: 44.1khz – 192khz
Update 10-04-2007: v1.1 fixes a denormal issue in ‘soft’ mode and the release curve in soft mode is more stable (faster release right after limiting action).
The website of Tin Brooke Tales is under construction,
but you can log into the ftp server to download the TLs 2095 plug-in but you can still download the plug-ins from the archive.
Visit Tin Brooke Tales for details.