Togu Audio Line has launched a public beta of TAL-Dub-X, a remake of the original freeware TAL-Dub plugin. TAL-Dub-X offers additional features and AAX, OSX 64-bit support.
TAL-Dub-X is no emulation of a specific hardware delay effect and it has its own special sound. Don’t expect one of the very clean digital delays.
An important part of the delay is a special saturation stage and a high quality low pass filter with resonance setting. This makes the delay suitable for endless delay effects. It’s possible to use MIDI automation to control the parameters.
- Drive knob controls saturation.
- High quality resonance filter.
- High pass filter.
- Delay time up to 2 seconds.
- Host tempo sync.
- TAB button.
- Feedback and POST filter routing.
- PING PONG mode.
- Stereo triangle LFO modulation for delay time and resonance filter.
- MIDI LEARN for easy automation.
- Useful presets included.
- Accurate meter.
TAL-Dub-X for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for an introductory price of $16 USD (regular $25 USD).