Togu Audio Line has released version 1.7.0 of TAL-Sampler, featuring an improved loop engine, ping pong loop option, S1000 transpose mode and more.
TAL-Sampler is not just a sample player. It’s a full featured analog modeled synthesizer with a sampler engine as sound source, including a powerful modulation matrix and a high quality self-oscillating 24/12/6 dB low pass filter.
Changes in TAL-Sampler v1.7.0
- Max loop size when loading a new sample and loop is not set already.
- Filter noise with a lot resonance reduced.
- Loop engine improved and possible clicks removed.
- Ping-Pong loop mode added.
- Global velocity switch added.
- S1000 resampler mode improved -> volume reduced at lower frequencies.
- Change timestretch density in realtime now possible.
- OSX 32 bit plugin performance improved.
TAL-Sampler for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) costs $60 USD.