Tokyo Dawn Labs has updated its Kotelnikov and Kotelnikov GE dynamics audio effect plugins to version 1.5.0.
The update includes a new GR Limit control for the Gentleman’s Edition, new interface scaling options, and more.
TDR Kotelnikov is a wideband dynamics processor combining high fidelity dynamic range control with deep musical flexibility.
As a descendant of the venerable TDR Feedback Compressor product family, Kotelnikov has directly inherited several unique features such as a proven control scheme, individual release control for peak and RMS content, an intuitive user interface, and powerful, state of the art, high-precision algorithms.
Changes in Kotelnikov GE v1.5.0
- New GR LIMIT control.
- New ADVANCED stereo linking mode for improved stereo behaviour and lower CPU load.
- New LIVE quality mode optimized for low latency applications.
- New global setting “Always render at highest quality”.
- New UI rescaling options: 100%, 125% and 150%.
- Plugin toolbar and settings updated.
- UI performance improved.
- Minor fixes and enhancements.
Kotelnikov GE for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for 40 EUR.
The free Kotelnikov was also updated with the new “Always render at highest quality” global setting, UI rescaling options, updated plugin toolbar and settings, improved UI performance and some minor fixes and enhancements.
More information: Tokyo Dawn Labs