Tokyo Dawn Labs has released version 1.2.0 updates for its TDR Nova GE and TDR Nova equalizer effect plugins for Windows and Mac.
This is a rather extensive update, especially for the Gentleman’s Edition. The latter now features an enhanced Q range, means of unlinking a band’s sidechain bandpass, and last but not least the Smart Actions known from the SlickEQ series such as Spectral matching, Deresonate, and more.
Changes in TDR Nova GE / TDR Nova v1.2.0
- Large collection of smart actions added (GE only).
- New band SC unlink features (GE only).
- Significant UI performance improvements.
- Q range increased (GE only).
- New “Band Solo” button.
- New settings dialog.
- Added support for custom snapmaps.
- Minor fixes and enhancements.
Nova GE for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for 40 EUR.
Note that the price will be 50 EUR in exactly 7 days, so now is a good time to check the demo edition if you’re interested.
Nova Standard is available as a free download.
More information: Tokyo Dawn Labs