Tokyo Dawn Labs has released version 1.0.5 of its TDR Nova and TDR Nova GE equalizer effect plugins for Windows and Mac.
NOVA is a parallel dynamic equalizer. Appearing in the familiar layout of a parametric equalizer, each band also includes a full featured dynamics section allowing the processor to cover an impressively wide range of applications. Be it a master lacking density, the drum bus asking for more crispiness, or a sibilance problem in your perfect take: NOVA has an elegant answer.
Changes in Nova & Nova GE v1.0.5
- UI Performance improved.
- Audible clicks related to filter type changes reduced.
- Fixed issue related to shift + double click.
- Fixed severe persitence issue (shame on us!) [v1.0.4].
- Fixed various little mouse-handling issues [v1.0.4].
- Solo band activation changed to CMD(i.e. CTRL) + SHIFT [v1.0.3].
- Solo band doesn’t mute audio anymore if no band is selected [v1.0.3].
- Solo band autogain behaviour fixed [v1.0.3].
- Analyzer mode no more affected by preset changes [v1.0.3].
- Fixed delta for solo, Sum/Diff and Left/Right processing modes [v1.0.3].
- Fixed threshold curve disapearing [v1.0.3].
- Fixed bug related to preset handling and Q parameters [v1.0.3].
- Fixed gfx refresh issues in some hosts (e.g. FL Studio) [v1.0.3].
TDR Nova is a free download for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX). The Gentleman’s Edition costs 40 EUR.
More information: Tokyo Dawn Labs