ToneBytes has updated its Bleep’ virtual synthesizer for Windows to version 1.1.
Bleep’ — is a free VSTi synthesizer plug-in for Windows which inspired by the sound of MOS Technology SID. At the same time Bleep’ is not emulator of this chipset but only partially similar to its architecture.
Changes in Bleep’ v1.1
- New: Noise/Random selector for oscillators.
- New: EG now supports 8 and 16 bit modes.
- New: Overall adjustable degrader.
- New: Added random mode for LFO.
- Changed: Presets manager now have 96 items (32 new presets).
Bleep’ is available to download as a freeware VST instrument plug-in for Windows PC.
More information: ToneBytes