ToneBytes has launched Birds Noise, a plug-in that the sound and atmosphere of alive nature to your recordings: birdsongs, bird trills, twittering, chirping etc.
The purpose of the plug-in is to add sounds produced by birds such as nightingales, sparrows, crows, thrushes, larks, starlings, goldfinches, siskins and many other in their natural habitat.
Birds Noise features
- 3 slots in which different noise profiles can be mixed to produce complex and variable birds noise environments.
- Embedded equalizer allows to either emphasize or mute those parts of the noise profile you want. The features of the equalizer are selected in such a way that it keeps its use of noise sounding natural.
- 32 of Factory presets based on 21 of birds noise profile.
- Built-in preset manager makes it easy to save the settings and quickly access them or share them with other Birds Noise users.
- VST automation and full MIDI Learning are supported.
The plug-in is available for Windows (VST), priced at $20 USD / 15 EUR.