Cescato Musiktechnologie has released v2.30 b5 of Trans Computer Maschine, a free synthesizer plugin for Windows.
Trans Computer Maschine is a semi-modular Vintage Lead Synthesizer + Pattern Sequencer. Modeled after two legendary mono synths and a custom analog sequencer from Germany.
Changes in Trans Computer Maschine v2.30
- Added double triggered ‘Seq Gate’ to Envelopes gate sources.
- Added ‘KBD Gate’ to Envelopes auto-enabled when sequencer is not started.
- Added ‘LFO’ activity indicator.
- Added ‘Lower’ range extender to Oscillators frequency modulation sources.
- Added Oscillators patch change ‘KBD Memory’ enabler/disabler.
- Added Patch selection GUI controls.
- Added selection displays for expanded ‘Filter’ modulation destinations.
- Fixed at last un-synced ‘LFO’ frequency messed up after patch change.
- Fixed Oscillators ‘Low F’ switches not working with ‘Seq In’ enabled.
- Fixed Sequencer active ‘LED’ shift after it was stopped.
- Fixed Sequencer reset shift in ‘Pendulum’ modes.
- Fixed Sequencer ‘Set’ buttons shift when gating via Synth Channel.
- Fixed Sequencer ‘Sync’ altering ‘Tempo’ setting after patch change.
- Fixed/changed S/H Mixer behaviour for ‘Expand’ sources.
- Improved (further) ‘LFO’ phase-alignment with sequencer stepping.
- Improved modulation at audio rates.
- Improved ‘Noise Colour’ modulation and added S/H signal source.
- Improved Sequencer sync for varying tempo use.
- Improved stepped response for ‘Interval’ and ‘Transpose’ Sequencer knobs.
- Renamed some parameters and updated GUI.
- Replaced Sequencer ‘Transpose’ values with selectable octave ranges.
- Revised and optimized code.
The new public beta is available as a free download for Windows in exchange for a Facebook like.
More information: Cescato Musiktechnologie