United Plugins has launched its new audio plugin Transmutator, a cutting-edge tool that crossfades between two inputs in a multitude of exciting ways.
The plugin allows you to place feed a second track into its sidechain input and use the mix dial to transition from A to B using various unique modes.
A cross-fade effect can be useful but a simple blending of one material into another can be a bit boring. Fortunately, there’s now Transmutator which brings transition between tracks, song parts or whole songs to another level of fun and creativity.
- 16 (x2) astonishing blend modes including Mid/Side, Multi-band, Dynamics, Filtering, Spectral freezing/blurring, Pitch/Frequency shifting and much more. Invert parameter changes the behavior of each of the modes.
- Blend and fuse 2 audio signals in many creative ways, from spectral morphing to Noise/Tone merging.
- Use the Dry/Wet slider to blend between a traditional volume crossfader to full-on sonic mangling.
- Automate the mix control in your DAW to effortlessly progress from verse to chorus or build-up to drop.
- Photorealistic graphic user interface of the plugin gives you the feeling you are touching the real hardware.
- Smart Bypass to ensure that you don’t get any click or harmful noises when automating parameters.
Transmutator is available from Plugin Boutique for the intro price of 19 EUR until (regular 69 EUR). The plugin comes in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats for Windows and Mac.
More information: United Plugins