United Plugins has launched its new audio plugin Transmutator, a cutting-edge tool that crossfades between two inputs in a multitude of exciting ways.
The plugin allows you to place feed a second track into its sidechain input and use the mix dial to transition from A to B using various unique modes.
A cross-fade effect can be useful but a simple blending of one material into another can be a bit boring. Fortunately, there’s now Transmutator which brings transition between tracks, song parts or whole songs to another level of fun and creativity.
- 16 (x2) astonishing blend modes including Mid/Side, Multi-band, Dynamics, Filtering, Spectral freezing/blurring, Pitch/Frequency shifting and much more. Invert parameter changes the behavior of each of the modes.
- Blend and fuse 2 audio signals in many creative ways, from spectral morphing to Noise/Tone merging.
- Use the Dry/Wet slider to blend between a traditional volume crossfader to full-on sonic mangling.
- Automate the mix control in your DAW to effortlessly progress from verse to chorus or build-up to drop.
- Photorealistic graphic user interface of the plugin gives you the feeling you are touching the real hardware.
- Smart Bypass to ensure that you don’t get any click or harmful noises when automating parameters.
Transmutator is available from Plugin Boutique for 69 EUR. The plugin comes in VST/VST3, AU and AAX formats for Windows and Mac.
More information: United Plugins