u-he has announced version 2.7 of Zebra, celebrating the 10th anniversary of the wireless modular synthesizer for Windows and Mac.
It was December 2003 when Zebra 1.0 was released, and we’re celebrating this anniversary with
- a new Distortion module
- Howard’s anniversary soundset
- AAX support for Pro Tools 10 & 11
– all packaged nicely in a free upgrade to Version 2.7!
Changes in Zebra v2.7
- AAX support for Pro Tools 10 & 11.
- Parameter locking feature, e.g. lock microtuning when browsing presets.
- Improved installers.
- Zebralette no longer displays “enter serial number”.
- … and many more minor bugs and niggles fixed!
Zebra for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS/AAX) is available to purchase for $199 USD (excl. VAT).