u-he has announced the release of public beta updates for its Diva and Zebra virtual synthesizer instruments for Windows and Mac.
Most prominent fixes/solutions are
– no sound on projects larger than 2 GB
– installers signed for MacOS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
Once these things are confirmed, we’ll start updating everything else.
Changes in Diva/Zebra Rev 871
- Fixed some preset names.
- Fixed some installer scripts.
- Includes fixes for Reason.
- Installers (Mac) delete files before new ones are installed.
- Mac-Installers don’t ask to install “for all users” anymore.
- Diva-Tunemod bug fixed (“Zero Vibrato + quantize” modulation problem).
- Zebrify Mono/Left/Right modes work again.
- Keyboard-Input works better.
- Crash bug win-xp (could have happened in any Windows OS). Fixed.
- Wrong signatures for Zebra2/Diva (HZ was okay). Fixed.
- Installers showed ????? when data was a shortcut (also Zebra & Diva but not HZ). Fixed.
- Mac installers install correctly without deleting the old component first.
- Saved Text appears in Windows VST dialogs.
- Symbolic links can’t create endless loops anymore.
- Win64 doesn’t produce silent synths in huge projects anymore.
- Additional minor fixes.
The public beta is now available for download.
More information: u-he