Ueberschall has announced the release of Score Elements, a collection of components for on-the-fly scoring.
It provides the highest possible quality of audio processing and is especially geared toward professional scoring, game sfx, audio logos and flash applications.
Within this module of the Score Elements system, you’ll find a huge amount of Accents, Ambient Beds, Impacts, Transitions and Whooshes. Content delivers a rich spectrum of bright and dark moods such as scary, mysterious, dark, disturbed, fortunate, cheerful, peaceful.
Every sound in the library was developed to create with ease a unique feeling to compel and immerse your intended audience. With the flexible Elastik engine you can easily mix and modify several of the 792 samples and loops at once to create completely new sounds and moods on-the-fly. A wide variety of sounds are provided which appeal to diverse sound applications.
Score Elements features
- 2.51 GB, 792 loops and single sounds.
- The over 2.5 GB library is divided into five main folders and several sub folders, to enable fast and target-orientated browsing within the product.
- Accents: Hundreds of grab and go ready samples, with various lengths. Here the samples are separated into different mood folders like creepy, disturbing, mysterious, and scary for example.
- Ambient Beds: This section is divided into two main mood folders, bright and dark. Within these folders you’ll find a rich spectrum of beds which have a length of up to over 45 seconds. Some of the Beds deliver multiple variations per phrase. Every Bed is full loop able.
- Impacts: This part is filled with a huge amount of unique impacts. First of all the samples are divided into three subfolders, with different room sizes—small, medium and big rooms. Additionally the samples are separated into hard low/mid frequencies and soft low/mid frequencies. This ensures that you’ll find the required sample as quickly as possible.
- Transitions: The transition sounds are perfect to connect different scenes. They are separated into fast and slow rising transitions.
- Whooshes: A vast number of whoosh samples, which are perfect to empower your moving objects, such as logos and animations. The sounds are portioned into short and long. Furthermore they are split into low and midrange frequencies.
- Elastik Soundbank for Mac/PC/AU/VST/RTAS/StandAlone.
- Elastik Player included – no sampler required)
Score Elements is available to purchase for 99 EUR.