Ueberschall has released 2 new additions to the Liquid Instrument Series: The Voice vol.1 and The Voice Vol.2.
Both libraries feature 300 vocal phrases between 2 and 8 bars, focused mainly on pop, dance and RnB productions.
Whereas The Voice vol. 1 has verbal vocal lines such as “listen to the groove” and “ready for my love”, vol. 2 features non-verbal melodic lines.
The vocal phrases of a choir have independently editable voices. This means it is possible to change a single voice within a choir – independently from the other lines – and to adjust it to your own needs. You can basically create every vocal harmony and every chord progression you can think of.
- control audio material as simply as midi data
- change notes within the phrase
- adapt tempo and key
- select from a wide range of musical scales
- control all parameters in realtime
- pre-screening with adapted pitch and tempo
- easily generate your individual setup
- high quality Melodyne technology
- multiple content management
- edit start and ending
- quick sound browser
- all parameters midi controllable
- sync to host
- great bandwidth of styles
- highest quality recording equipment
Visit Ueberschall for more information and sound demos.