Ugritone has announced the release of KVLT Drums 2, a virtual drum instrument designed to cover all areas of 80s/90s/2000s underground metal drum sound.
KVLT Drums 2 features an advanced sampler-engine covering numerous round robins and velocity layers that will ensure the most realistic virtual drumming experience.
Unpolished beauty, raw natural sound.
Whether you’re after chasing the sound of Norwegian fjords, buzzsaw sludge of Sweden, swampy marshlands of Tampa, thrash attack of the Bay Area, ear-piercing brutality of East Coast Death Metal or straight-edge breakdowns of Mid 90’s Belgium; KVLT Drums II can cater that drum sound.
Shape it anyway you like, enhance it anyway you like.
KVLT Drums 2 features
- 12 Snares, 2 Kicks, 3 Full Set of Toms, 12 cymbals (Hihat, Crashes, Chinas, Splashes, Stacks, Ride).
- Captured with multiple close mics, FX mics along with Overheads & Room Channels.
- Over 100 Oneshot samples.
- ~600 MB Download Size.
- Includes a Black Metal MIDI Groove Library.
- Load your own WAV/AIFF/FLAC samples.
- Drums Engineered by Ron D. Rock at New Soundstakk Studios, Windsor, ON.
- Drums Performed by Ron D. Rock.
- Supports VST/VST3/AU/AAX plugin formats (64-bit system required).
KVLT Drums 2 is available for the intro price of $50 USD for a limited time only (regular $75 USD). Prices ex. VAT where applicable.
More information: Ugritone