UJAM has launched brand-new 2.0 versions of Virtual Drummer, a series comprised of three titles: SOLID being the all-around reliable session drummer, suitable for most popular styles, HEAVY covering hard and heavy, and PHAT urban and funky styles.
With the Virtual Drummer 2 update, UJAM added significant features requested by users while keeping the fail-proof spirit of simplicity. Even with an increased number of controls and much more detailed editing and mixing options, the one-page interface stays nice and clean and a joy to operate.
The update also boasts 30 new styles with 690 rhythmic phrases and up to 150 new presets for each Virtual Drummer, all created with extra emphasis on natural feel and musicality.
New features in Virtual Drummer 2
- Drag-and-drop of grooves to DAW tracks allows for detailed note editing and song building. Styles and even Drummers are cross-compatible.
- Individual outputs let engineering-inclined users use their own mixing setup.
- Twice the number of Styles and Grooves and 150 new Presets are now available for each drummer, totaling 60 Styles with 1380 Grooves and up to 200 Presets per title.
- New Instrument Channels let users customize drum instruments.
- The Mixer got expanded by compressors and filters for Room and Overheads as well as individual reverb controls and additional reverb programs.
- The new Master Section with Saturation and Maximizer provides extra control over the master mix.
- A new look makes working with Virtual Drummers even easier on the eyes and brain.
UJAM founder and Virtual Instrument Pioneer Peter Gorges:
“With the original Virtual Drummer 1 our intention was to go against the grain and reduce the complexity of the interface to the absolute minimum. While our customers appreciated the ease, some were missing tweaking options.
This update shows our commitment to listening to our users, while staying true to uncompromised instant gratification and ease of use. An added favorite of mine in Version 2 are the extremely musical new styles, played by great pro drummers, which really shows in terms of realism and production value”.
Until 14th July, 2019, a 50% introductory discount is available. Upgrade pricing for existing customers is available as well.
All Virtual Drummer plugins are available as a direct download in VST, AU, and AAX formats for any compatible DAW. Free, fully functional 30-day trial available.
More information: Virtual Drummer 2