Universal Audio has announced the release of Arrow, a 2×4 Thunderbolt 3 audio interface for Windows and Mac.
The Arrow interface delivers album-quality results with class-leading sound quality, Unison mic preamps, and Realtime UAD Plug-In Processing.
Featuring two Unison mic preamps, Realtime UAD Plug-In Processing, and class-leading Universal Audio conversion, this portable, compact, and lightweight 2×4 bus-powered Thunderbolt 3 audio interface provides a generous collection of UAD plug-ins to record album-quality vocals, guitars, and more at near-zero latency.
Derived from Universal Audio’s award-winning Apollo interfaces, Arrow features an onboard UAD-2 SOLO Core processor, letting musicians monitor and record through the full library of UAD Powered Plug-Ins — at near-zero latency, no matter their audio software buffer setting.
Arrow also features acclaimed Unison mic preamp technology, giving musicians the tone, touch and feel of the world’s most sought-after tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amplifiers.
The included UAD studio mixing tools — featuring classic compressors, EQs, and reverbs — enable musicians, electronic producers, and songwriters to produce polished tracks quickly and easily, right out of the box. Highlights include the UA 610-B Tube Preamp and Marshall® Plexi Classic plug-ins — and Arrow can be expanded with exclusive titles from Neve, SSL, Fender, and Ampeg.
The UAD library offers more than 100 titles, including everything from classic Moog filters to Ampex tape to Lexicon reverbs — with more being added every few months. These are the same UAD plug-ins used on hit records by Kendrick Lamar, Coldplay, Dr. Dre, Brad Paisley, and many more.
- Desktop 2×4 Thunderbolt 3-powered audio interface with class-leading 24-bit/192 kHz audio conversion.
- Unison mic preamp technology provides the tone, touch and feel of the world’s most sought-after tube and transformer-based mic preamps and guitar amplifiers from Neve,® API,® Manley,® Marshall,® Fender,® and more.
- Realtime UAD Processing allows near-zero latency tracking with classic UAD plug-in effects, regardless of software buffer setting.
- Includes studio compressors, EQs, reverbs, and guitar amp emulations, and more as part of the “Realtime Analog Classics” bundle — featuring 14 quality UAD Plug-Ins.
- Bus-powered connection to modern Mac and Windows systems for easy portability and reduced cable clutter.
Arrow is now shipping, with an estimated street price of $499 USD.