Developed in collaboration with Italian boutique synth-maker Soundmachines, IK Multimedia’s new UNO Synth Pro and UNO Synth Pro Desktop analog synthesizers take the groundbreaking UNO Synth monophonic synth and expand it in nearly every section.
The synths feature more oscillators, more filters, more sequencer memory, more effects, more presets, more connections and more programmability. UNO Synth Pro puts this amazing new sound engine in a rugged metal chassis with a 37-key synth-action Fatar keybed, while UNO Synth Pro Desktop provides a more portable form factor to travel anywhere.
The UNO Synth Pro’s unique dual-filter, 3-oscillator paraphonic design lets it create nearly any synth sound imaginable, and with 256 presets, a new 64-step sequencer and expanded CV/Gate and audio connections, users will quickly find it’s the ideal creation station for any outboard rig.
UNO Synth Pro features
- Huge real analog sound: 3 continuously variable waveshape oscillators with PWM, synch, FM and ring modulation.
- Dual filter design: a new SSI filter plus the original UNO Synth filter for 24 possible modes, including serial and parallel routing.
- Massive sonic flexibility: full ADSR envelopes + LFOs and modulation matrix.
- Powerful control: 256 User-editable presets, onboard arpeggiator and 64-step sequencer with automation.
- Onboard effects: 12 studio-quality effects in 3 simultaneous slots: modulation, delay and reverb, plus true-analog overdrive.
- Advanced connectivity: noiseless balanced outs; USB, MIDI and CV/Gate I/O; plus audio input to filters, effects or outputs.
UNO Synth Pro and UNO Synth Pro Desktop will be arriving in Q1 2021 and are currently available for pre-order from the IK Multimedia online store for 649.99 USD/EUR and 399.99 USD/EUR respectively.