UVI has announced an update to the Shade next-gen EQ, mix tool and creative filter plugin for Windows and Mac.
Version 1.2 adds a robust ‘Pitch Tracking’ modulation source from either of the audio inputs or via MIDI, many usability improvements, a number of under-the-hood fixes and new factory presets from HAL Audio.
Shade is a next-gen Swiss Army knife filtering tool, designed to shatter the boundaries of conventional EQ, filtering, and modulation effects. More than a filter, Shade is a creative environment, combining an unparalleled selection of 35 filter shapes with 9 types of modulators. Drag-and-drop modulation onto any parameter in a fully-configurable semi-modular system, complete with one-to-many and many-to-one routing, cross-modulation, envelope followers with sidechain and filter inputs, featured MSEGs, triggerable envelopes that can sync to host, audio, or MIDI, comprehensive multichannel support, and more.
Changes in Shade v1.2
- 20 new post-production presets from HAL Audio.
- ‘Pitch Tracking’ modulation source, from MIDI or audio input.
- MIDI keyboard to main display, for quick filter frequency snapping.
- Display of selected filter’s note value on frequency axis.
- Display of modulation depth overload on knobs.
- Display of modulation depth value in target parameters units.
- Support for Protools automation modifier keys.
- Global UI refresh rate setting in Preferences panel.
- Improved automation parameter names.
- Under-the-hood enhancements.
Shade (VST/VST3/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for 129 USD/EUR. The update is free for existing users.
More information: UVI