Vacuumsound has released Poor Plate, a freeware stereo plate reverb effect plug-in for Windows and Mac.
Plate reverbs have been among the first devices for artificial reverberation. The first digital reverb units by EMT and Lexicon tried to model plate reverbs instead of real spaces. The Poor Plate is a Plug-In for all those people who can neither afford a real plate nor one of the classic digital units.
Poor Plate controls
- Dry Level: the level of the original signal, off – 0db
- Wet Level: the level of the reverb signal, off – 0db
- Pre Delay: pre-delay in milliseconds, 0-120
- Decay: decay rate, i.e. how long the reverb tail gets,0.0 – 0.9
- Decay Diffusion: amount of diffusion of the reverb tail
- Input Diffusion: amount of diffusion of the input signal
- Bandwidth: input signal bandwidth, in Hz
- Treble Damping: damping of treble in reverb tail, in Hz
Poor Plate is available as a freeware effect plug-in for Windows and Mac (VST/AU).
Visit Vacuumsound for more information.