VAST Dynamics has released an update to the Vaporizer2 hybrid synthesizer and sampler sampler workstation.
Version 2.6.0 includes various improvements and additions.
Vaporizer2 is our first hybrid wavetable additive / subtractive VST/AU synthesizer / sampler workstation. The intention of this development is to create a alias-free high-performance wavetable sound engine with low system CPU resource usage.
Changes in Vaporizer2 v2.6.0
- Significantly improved filter section (sound and CPU consumption).
- Significantly improved real-time filter response display.
- Added wavetable modulation function Convolution (use with additional convolution tables in tables folder) to add custom wavetable effects like delay, reverb and filters.
- Added wavetable modulation functions Time > Frequency and Frequency > Time to smoothly change between time and frequency domain (use together with grid function).
- Significantly improved modulation system.
- Largely extended factory bank now including 300 factory presets.
Vaporizer2 is available in VST/VST3 and AU plugin formats for the intro price of $39.90 USD until February 24th, 2020.
More information: VAST Dynamics