VertexDSP has released MultiInspectorFree, a freeware Multitrack Spectrum Analyzer VST plug-in.
MultiInspectorFree is a 31 band spectral analyzer designed to be used in a multitrack environment. Based on the technology of FaderWorks to handle multiple dependent instances of the same plug-in, MultiInspectorFree provides an easy way for simultaneous spectral analysis of several audio signals.
- Incorporates a standard third octave frequency analyzer
- Centre frequencies of the bands are based on the ISO 266:1997 standard (20 Hz to 20 kHz)
- Pink noise will appear flat in the frequency spectrum
- Supports up to 4 instances at a sample rate of 44.1 kHz
- Available as a plug-in for Windows (VST only) and Mac OS X (VST and AU, both Universal Binary)
Visit VertexDSP for more information and a link to download MultiInspectorFree.