Vir2 Instruments has announced the release of MOJO: Horn Section, a virtual horn section instrument powered by the Kontakt engine.
Now at the tips of your fingers is the most versatile horn section in the world, MOJO: Horn Section, offering the most flexible and innovative approach to pop, funk, jazz, and big band horns ever created in a virtual instrument.
Inspired by legendary groups like Tower of Power and the big bands of decades past, MOJO is capable of emulating everything from a sultry sax solo to a screaming full big band playing at the top of their lungs.
MOJO: Horn Section eatures
- Instruments: Alto Sax, Bari Sax, Bass Trombone, Clarinet, Flugelhorn, Piccolo Trumpet, Soprano Sax, Tenor Sax, Trombone, Trombone Mute, Trumpet, Trumpet Mute
- Articulation List (varies by instrument): Sustain, Octave Run Up and Down, Stab, Staccato, Bend Down, Crescendo (tempo-synced), Swell (tempo-synced), Rise to Hit, Shake, Trills
- Release Types (varies by instrument): Standard, Doit, Slur Up, Falls (4 different speeds), Shake
- Riffs: Over 1600 riffs included, Tempo-synced, Transposable, Organized by instrument, key, and tempo
- Effects: Hundreds of special effects samples
- Ensembles: Instant adjustment between 1 and 10 players per instrument, Intelligent and adjustable stereo positioning, Adjustable accuracy and sloppiness
- Integrated Engines: Physically modeled vibrato, Advanced humanization, Character control, EZRoom Convolution Reverb
- Playing Modes: Polyphonic, Monophonic, Legato
- Built-in Effects: 3-Band Equalizer, Compressor, Saturation, Distortion, Chorus, Reverb, Delay, Stereo Width, Limiter
- Other: Remote MIDI CC control over almost every parameter, Lite patches with fewer samples for faster loading, Individual articulation instruments
- Engine: Powered by Kontakt, Standalone, VST, AU, and RTAS operation, Mac and PC compatible
Vir2 MOJO is available for purchase for $499.95 USD.
More information: Vir2 Instruments