VirSyn has announced that its Matrix Vocoder is now available for iOS.
The Matrix Vocoder is designed to properly simulate the classic analog Vocoder sound made famous e.g. by the music of the German band Kraftwerk.
At their last world tour they used in fact the PC version of our Matrix Vocoder on stage! Now we brought it to the ever growing iOS platform for you.
Matrix Vocoder features
- 32 channel Filterbank with 8-pole Butterworth analog filters.
- Stereophonic synthesis with analog modelled alias free oscillators.
- External carrier possible ( left channel = voice / right channel = carrier ).
- Voiced/Unvoiced detection.
- Pitch tracking.
- Formant shift.
- Matrix uses patchbay to connect analysis and synthesis channels.
- Pan position and level for each channel.
- 16 internal oscillators with unlimited voices for choir like sounds.
- Stereo wide panorama parameter for internal generator.
- Optional monophonic generator with Glide setting.
- Internal noise generator.
Matrix Vocoder for iOS is available for $6.99 USD.
More information: VirSyn