VirSyn has announced the release of its modular analog/digital polysynth Tera Pro, bringing all major sound synthesis methods to the iPad.
No matter if you want to recreate sounds from analogue legends or explore modern digital sounds with FM, Wave shaping or Wavetable synthesis. Add some flavour of physical modelling and modules for additive synthesis. Combine them altogether for new sound experiences far beyond your wildest dreams.
Tame this overwhelming amount of possibilities with Tera Pros intelligent user interface showing you only exactly what you need, paired with realtime oscilloscopes and level indicators helping you seeing what’s going on. Connect the modules with a flexible routing method without the visual cluttering of real wire cables needed in conventional modular synthesisers.
Tera Pro features
- 128 voice Modular polyphonic Synthesiser.
- Mono/Dual/Split Voice Architecture.
- Modules for analog and FM synthesis.
- Modules for Spectral Wavetable Synthesis and Additive Synthesis.
- Karplus Strong Physical Modelling and Wave Shaping.
- MIDI Polyphonic Expression (MPE).
- Vintage voice modelling for organic warm sound character.
- 1800+ Factory presets included.
- PDF Manual included.
- Standalone, AUv3 and IAA compatible.
- Ableton Link / Bluetooth MIDI.
The app is available for $9.99 USD at the App Store.
More information: VirSyn