Ecliptiq Audio has announced the release of Vita Solo, a collection of 12 ethnic percussion instruments with a powerful Kontakt sequencer and FX section.
Create aggressive rhythms, tribal grooves and weird textures with Vita, an extensive collection of ethnic percussion instruments.
The carefully selected and processed bongo, caxixi, conga, djembe, doumbek, dunun, frame drum, shekere, tabla, taiko, timpani and tom samples combined with the powerful custom made engine will grant you a unique weapon to your arsenal.
Vita Solo features
- 12 ethnic percussion instruments.
- Adjustable dry, room and hall signal.
- Individual volume, pan, tune and ADSR controls for each sample.
- Powerful sequencer with 160 presets.
- 220 MB content.
Vita Solo is on sale for the intro price of $19.50 USD until February 1st (regular $39 USD).
Also released is Seism, a drum library featuring a collection of 780 kicks, snare, hats and 808s.
Seism comes with a custom made Kontakt engine for fast browsing and manipulating. Note that you don’t need Kontakt to use the samples.
Are you missing the punch from your production? Look no further. Introducing Seism, an incredible collection of drum samples suitable for every genre.
- 780 carefully processed production-ready drum samples.
- Custom made Kontakt engine for fast browsing and manipulating.
- 32bit/48kHz wav samples.
- Can use the samples without Kontakt.
- Requires Kontakt 5.7.3 or higher to run the .nki files.
- 305 MB content.
Seism is also 50% off until February 1st, priced at $14.50 USD (regular $29 USD).
Furthermore, a new free Kontakt instrument featuring 60 noise loops is available for download: Statiq.
The instrument offers easy playability and a clear and intuitive interface. It is said to be CPU friendly, tempo-synced and completely free. Requires full version of Kontakt 5.7.1 or higher.
More information: Ecliptiq Audio