Voxengo has released version 3.7 of Soniformer, a spectral mastering dynamics processor plugin for Windows and Mac. The new version adds Pro Tools AAX-64 plugin format support.
Every parameter in Soniformer is defined by means of a graphic envelope which is freely-modifiable and may contain unlimited number of control points. Beside usual threshold, attack, release and compression/expander ratio parameters Soniformer offers the user control over “stereo width” and “panning” parameters making Soniformer an effective tool for stereo field adjustments.
- 32-band dynamics processor.
- Envelope-driven parameters.
- 32-band “analog” spectrum analyzer.
- Stereo balance and correlation meters.
- Multi-band panning.
- Narrow-band sweeping.
- Stereo and multi-channel processing.
- Internal channel routing.
- Channel grouping.
- Mid/side processing.
- Up to 8x oversampling.
- 64-bit floating point processing.
- Preset manager.
- Undo/redo history.
- A/B comparisons.
- Contextual hint messages.
- All sample rates support.
- 11 ms compensated processing latency.
Soniformer for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for $89.95 USD.