Plugin Boutique has posted a walkthrough video of Audiomodern ATOM, the cinematic Kontakt instrument library for creating complex and lush atmospheric soundscapes.
In the video, Joshua Casper takes a look at more than a few presets, going through the GUI in depth to see what is possible.
Every single preset and sound source in this collection of over 7 GBs of sounds is pristine and perfect for adding atmospheres to any types of music. However, I do think it lends itself more to spooky, dreary, sad, and scary genres of film, games and music.
- 180+ soundsources categorised into five categories encompassing a wide variety of sounds.
- 7.2 Gb worth of total sounds (Compressed to 6.73 GB using .NCW Lossless format).
- Full keyboard range of sample playback.
- Multi-Layer Engine.
- Individual Effects for each Layer.
- Individual Arpeggiator for each Layer.
- Random Sequence Generator.
- Optimized Functionality.
- Custom convolution reverb impulse engine.
- 24Bit/48Khz resolution for all source samples.
- Multi-Genre versatility.
ATOM is available from Plugin Boutique and Audiomodern for 149 EUR.