Wave Alchemy has launched Afro-Latin Percussion Volume 2, a collection of authentic Afro-Latin percussion ensembles, powerful tribal rhythms, expressive fills and intricate solo percussion performances.
Afro-Latin percussion Volume 2 offers an exciting collection of acoustic percussion loops, drum hits and mixed percussive ensembles, perfect for adding excitement and energy to pre-programmed drum tracks or layering with one-shot drums to create unique and organic percussion grooves.
Whilst Volume 1 focused on ‘light’ percussion instruments, Volume 2 focuses on ‘drum heavy’ Afro- Caribbean and Latin American percussion instruments including; multiple congas, quinto and tumba drums, djembe, bongos, cajon, mini-timbales and timbales.
Afro-Latin Percussion Vol 2 features
- 516 acoustic percussion loops and single hits (24bit)
- 380 raw authentic Afro-Latin percussion loops and fills, carefully recorded at 126 BPM using a well thought-out selection of high-end microphones and pre-amps.
- 316 time-corrected percussion loops – carefully created by editing the ‘raw’ percussion loops and performances.
- 136 one-shot percussion hits and FX samples, recorded completely dry, leaving adequate headroom for post processing.
- 316 REX2 loops.
- 5 sampler patches/kits for Battery, Kontakt, NN-XT and SFZ.
- 100% royalty-free.
The sample library is available to purchase for £24.95 GBP.