Wusik has announced availability of MSTR, an audio effect plugin for Windows and Mac that combines an audio spectrum analyzer and a multi-band EQ.
The interface features a graphic overview of what the audio looks like under multiple frequency dividers. Starting from 20 HZ up to 20 KHz.
- Multi band equalizer.
- Multi snapshots with overlay option.
- Regular audio input and also test noises and tones.
- Output limiter.
- Multi band frequency analyzer with scale option for each band.
- 3db/Octave analyzer.
- Two types of EQs per band.
- Pink noise mixing helper via the scale – pink noise – option.
- Resizable interface.
- File loading and rendering with option to loop all the file or portions. Plus, processing of all MAX values.
- Auto reset MAX values: after silence and new audio, every N seconds or when the RESET button is clicked.
MSTR is available in VST/VST3 and AU plugin formats, priced $99.95 USD. It is currently on sale for $19.99 USD. A free demo version can be downloaded from the product page.
More information: Wusik