Wusik has released Wusik Station V9, a new version of the hybrid vector and wavesequencer sampler/synth workstation instrument for Windows and Mac.
Wusik Station V9 is Finally Out! Thanks to the help of users I created a new single-file installer with better compression on all sound files. It also includes all new sounds in a single go. Be sure to check that out.
I will soon release an update for V8 too that will be able to read those compressed files so you can keep V8 and V9 side-by-side (for older projects sake).
Changes in Wusik Station 9
- New Wave Sequencer Mode: Drums. 15 Tracks and 4 x 16 Steps Variations.
- New Wave Sequencer Mode: Notes. For monophonic note sequencing, with 4 x 16 Steps Variations.
- New GUI Zoom option, for larger screens.
- New Compressed sound format. The whole library was also compressed and takes less HD space now.
- New Wave Sequencer Patterns option.
- New Single-File Installer for Full Version and Updates.
- New Sample Mapper Editor.
- Added Copy and Paste to All Envelopes.
- MIDI Output is now possible from both Drum and Keys Mode (Wave Sequencer).
- New Modulation options for the Modulation Matrix: Auto Note, Logic and Gate. Plus, the Mod. Sequencers now can be added multiple times.
- Added an Oscilloscope to the Master Page.
- Added visual feedback of the Modulations in the Modulation Matrix.
- Added to the Sample Player interface direct buttons to enable/disable the following: Round Robin to Layer, Layer Key Switching, Mod.Wheel to Layer and Velocity to Sample Start.
Wusik Station V9 is available for Windows and Mac (VST/VST3/AU) as part of the Wusik 2018 Bundle, priced at $49.95 USD. The bundle also includes Wusik 8000 and Wusik 8008 (preorder).
Users of Wusik Station V8 can upgrade to the new version for $19.95 USD, or upgrade to the bundle for $29.95 USD.
More information: Wusik