Xhun Audio has released a brand new SnapLab series audio plugin for Windows and Mac. A versatile combined stereo chorus and flanger processor unit, ModFlorus is designed to bring out space and width to any audio track or sound source.
ModFlorus can operate in two modes. As a stereo chorus or stereo flanger effect, its knobs and parameters range will automatically adapt depending on the mode selected.
In addition to its modulated delay section, ModFlorus includes also an analog modeled saturation circuit to push and emphasize its action – all within a clear, easy to use interface.
The SnapLab Collection
- Accurate physical modeling simulation achieved by the adoption of the Advanced Component Simulation (ACS) approach.
- Full 64-bit processing accuracy for every single aspect of the simulation.
- A multimode, combined hybrid digital-analogue stereo chorus / flanger processor unit.
- Internal multimode mono / stereo signal routing.
- Master output blending control.
- Including a ready-to-use factory presets collection.
- MIDI automation.
- Support for sample rates from 44.1 kHz up to 192 kHz.
- Available in multi-size GUI resolutions.
Available in VST/VST3 and AU plugin formats, ModFlorus is on sale at an introductory 75% discount for a limited time, priced 9.90 EUR/USD.