XI-MACHINES has announced the availability of RECORDER.1, a rack mountable 1U audio recorder for up to 194 tracks simultaneously.
RECORDER.1 was designed to provide easy and reliable live recording within the most compact space possible. The world’s first 19″, 1U multitrack recorder, RECORDER.1 delivers recording of up to 194 audio tracks simultaneously at 48kHz/24-bit, with a ready-for-operation time of less than a minute.
RECORDER.1 runs the Nuendo Live software, which is optimized for live recording tasks. Created by Steinberg Media Technologies, Nuendo Live offers a clearly structured user panel that displays all FOH-relevant menus, and features practical tools such as a 60-second pre-record buffer, automatic audio track naming, a notepad function as well as essential editing functions. These capabilities make RECORDER.1 one of the most powerful live recording audio systems available today.
RECORDER.1 is now shipping worldwide with a choice of MADI- or DANTE-compatible audio interfaces as well as interchangeable RecPacks, which support up to 13 hours of continuous recording across 128 inputs, depending on the components selected.
- Simultaneous recording of up to 194 audio tracks at 48 kHz/24-bit.
- Two audio standards available: MADI or DANTE (Focusrite RedNet, DVS).
- Steinberg Nuendo Live audio software pre-installed and optimized for live recording.
- RecPacks certified for audio and based on high-endurance enterprise class SSDs, with dedicated cooling technology.
- Robust 19″ 1U housing with 4 externally accessible drive bays for quick replacement of drives, even during recording.
- Officially certified by RME and Steinberg; Focusrite certification for previous model, re-certification in progress.
RECORDER.1 is available from 3,990 EUR plus 19% VAT. Additional RecPack options are also available.
More information: XI-MACHINES / RECORDER.1