Independence Free 2.0 comes with all the powerful features of the Independence Sampler version 2.0 – only the import of audio files is not supported.
Independence Free 2.0 features
- completely re-designed and improved audio engine
- “Multi Core support” for up to 8 cores
- new standalone versions for Mac OS X (PPC and IntelMacs), Windows XP and Windows Vista with multi audio interface support for up to 64 mono and 64 stereo outputs
- new “Browser” page including sophisticated search functions for Projects, Layer Sets, Layers, Sections, MIDI files and Audio files. Search options for attributes like name, date, category, keywords, last modified, user notes, author name, notes, bars, bpm, meter, path, size, channels, bit rate, sample rate, type. Customizable file display with scalable columns and information batch option
- extended surround support with new formats up to 8.1
- redesigned and improved Origami Impulse Response processor engine incl. surround support up to 8.1
- new impulse response content incl. surround impulse response files
- sharing of user interface graphics and computer RAM usage for multiple Independence instances that are used simultaneously
- improved Arranger with “auto chord harmonizer” option
- new Modifier module “Time Modulator” for unique note-off management
- drag’n’drop support for MIDI files
- extended sync modes
- extended surround panner (radius parameter, new panner display, surround balancer)
- LFE Creator option for LFE filter
- extended Layer searcher
- scroll bar support via mouse wheel
- new alpha channel view for controller x-blend option
- separate editing option for groups in the mixer
- improved workflow, performance and stability
- 2 GB premium sound library
- Windows Vista compatible
- over 40 other new features, fixes and improvements
Independence Free 2.0 is available as a free download for Windows and Mac OS X (UB) in VST, AU, DX and standalone versions.
Note: Independence Free is not connected to the yellow tools Authorization Key, so you do not have to purchase anything to get started.
Visit Yellow Tools for more information.