Yum Audio has announced the release of a new LoFi series plugin. The Flux Machine effect delivers flutter, warble and infinite tone designed to add appeal, life and character to any audio signal you feed into it.
Its intricate mix of analog modeled tape warble, flutter as well as a versatile tone section allow the creation of anything, from subtle stereo effects to full blown creative sound transformations.
We took our established virtual tape circuits and used them in a way that gives you full control over the behaviour and accuracy of their Warble and Flutter effects. The plugin can be very clean and precise or create a sound that is warm and has beautiful inconsistencies.
Flux Machine features
- Analog modeled Warble section for slow pitch changes.
- Flutter section with four distinct movement modes.
- freely adjustable warble instability.
- Warble Width control to create wide stereo manipulations.
- Tone Section for characterful sound shaping.
- warm and distinct Tape Saturation.
- Noise generator based on signal input.
- Dark and Bright controls.
- Stereo Width control known from Spread Light.
- Intensity Slider to change overall processing amount.
- Two time modes – free running or in sync with your session.
The LoFi Flux Machine is available at a launch price of 69 EUR (regular 99 EUR). Previous Yum Audio customers can take advantage of a personalized discount.
The free LoFi Flux Light edition featuring the intricate analog modeled tape warble from its bigger brother is available to download for Windows and Mac in VST3, AU and AAX formats, for a limited time only.
More information: Yum Audio