zplane has released version 2.11.1 of PPmulator+, a cross-platform plug-in meter for digital audio workstations which exactly mimics the look and feel of a professional broadcast Peak Program Meter (PPM).
By adding this plugin to the master output of your audio editing program, you can record, edit, mix and export your audio within a precisely-calibrated workspace – something which is often impossible to do when working in a non-studio environment.
Changes in PPMulator+ v2.11.1
- (Win) Make sure to install the latest VC++2005 Redistributable, it’s part of the new installer.
- (Win) Fixed: the ASIO Bug of the PPM+ standalone app.
- (Win) Fixed: the non-visibility on some systems of the VST plugin version.
- (Mac) Fixed: failure in the AU validation.
- (Mac) Better support for PowerPC.
PPMulator+ is available for PC and Mac, priced at $99 USD / 79 EUR.
More information: zplane