Zynewave has released version 2.38 of Podium, a modern production host that integrates audio recording, VST plugins and external MIDI and audio gear.
Changes in Podium v2.38
- Added font selection settings to the Appearances page in the preferences dialog. The font name can be entered directly in the text field or selected with the font dialog opened by clicking the browse button.
- Added “scale font size to button size” percentage setting to the Appearances page. Entering 0% will keep font sizes at the minimum size no matter how large the button size is.
- Object list images and button images have been redesigned to be unicolored. This avoids cases where images could be hard to distinguish with certain color setups.
- Clearing the group or composite option on a track will automatically move all child tracks out of the group.
- The serial number appended to sequence names are prefixed with a decimal point. This applies both to new sequence events added to a track, and phantom copies converted to unique copies.
- Using the Insert key to add copies of selected events will be pushed forward on the timeline until reaching a position where there are no overlap with existing events.
- Fix: Modified the code that saves the Podium.ini file. This eliminates the long delay that could occur on some PC systems when exiting Podium, or when starting a plugin scanning.
- Fix: Shift+clicking would not override snap when dragging a segment selection or when dragging a marquee selection in the curve editor.
- Fix: The “default sample rate” setting in the audio interfaces dialog can now be set before activating the ASIO driver.
- Fix: Fade-in/out curves with a duration of 1 sample could result in level overload.
- Fix: The Merge command did not properly handle merging sequences with different stretch factors.
Podium for Windows is available to purchase for $50 USD.
More information: Zynewave