Zynewave has released version 2.40 of Podium, a music production software for Windows.
Podium is a modern production host that integrates audio recording, VST plugins and external MIDI and audio gear. An object based project structure allows for advanced media and device management.
Feature highlights: Hierarchic track layout, integrated sound editor, surround sound, spline curve automation, 64-bit mixing, multiprocessing and a stylish and customizable user interface.
Changes in Podium v2.40
- The minimum width of the inspector and browser pages will scale according to configured font size.
- The timeline ruler region will adjust its minimum height according to font size.
- Fix: Fixed a couple of issues with latency compensation during bounce rendering.
- Fix: Using the “render within punch range” command would sometimes leave a silent gap at the end of the range.
- Fix: Starting Podium after manually deleting the Podium.ini file would not create a complete default setup.
Podium for Windows is available to purchase for $50 USD (includes one year of free upgrades).
More information: Zynewave