Loopmasters has introduced Eclectic Drum & Bass Vol.2, a new collection of loops and samples pack by Lynx.
Lynx returns with a brand new Eclectic sample bank of inspiring loops and sounds, ready for forward thinking Drum & Bass pioneers. Packed with a wealth of exciting outside the box sonic gems that remove the need to use those tired overused samples and ensure you keep ahead of the production pack.
Expect to hear Effect Drenched Guitars, Huge Atmospheric Soundscapes, Otherworldly Bass Lines, Punchy Drum Loops, Twisted SFX, Cinematic Music Loops and Powerful Multi Sampled Instruments.
Eclectic Drum and Bass Vol2 weighs in at 739MB and includes 382 24Bit samples, including 145 Loops between 172 – 175 Bpm, plus 237 One Shot Samples. Also included are 48 ready to play patches for Reason NNXT, Halion, EXS, SFZ and Kontakt compatible soft samplers. Apple Loops, Reason Refill and Ableton Live versions are also available to purchase separately.
The sample library costs £19.95 GBP. Individual parts are available starting at £3.95 GBP.
More information: Loopmasters / Eclectic Drum & Bass Vol.2
Delectable Records has released its Deep Sub Tech sample library at Loopmasters.
Deep Sub Tech from Delectable Records is ready to drop straight into your Minimal Deep House and Techno productions featuring powerful Subs, Tech Drums and FX.
Producers looking for a deep intense sound will find an unmissable pack made of 312 unique sounds such as Powerful Sub Bass built up by deep unique looping sounds and Punchy organic single shots, with which you can customize your pristine basslines.
Delectable Records have also encluded 10 Meaty side chained Deep Sub Bass, 106 Loops of Cracking Snares, Driving Percussion, Blistering Full Drum Grooves, Warm Sub Kicks, 36 Sub Kick Shots and 16 Crispy Hat Loops and 39 SFX ready to fit into your tracks giving your unique production the edge!
The sample pack is available from Loopmasters for £19.95 GBP, with individual parts starting at £8.95 GBP.
More information: Delectable Records / Deep Sub Tech
Freaky Loops has released EDM Bassline, a sample library featuring a collection of EDM bass hooks.
This pack features 200 of the most current-sounding Electro and Dance Basslines have been designed for a variety of EDM styles from house to electro, progressive to techno and more.. Combining elements of nu-rave, electro and house, fidget has stormed dancefloors worldwide over the past year. From fat and heavy to deep and dirty – all the sounds are polished and club-ready.
In this unique collection you can expect to find over 607MB EDM bass loops with all loops locked at 128BPM and ranges in size from 4 bar loops to complex 8 bar grooves. All key-labeled for your ease. This massive library is perfect for all styles of EDM.
The sample pack costs £24.95 GBP.
More information: Freaky Loops / EDM Bassline
Rankin Audio has released its Tokyo To Berlin Techno sample library.
Deep techy sounds with super crisp and clean production gives the pack a feel that is both warm and exact. A full range of both synth hits and riff with all the bleepy techno goodness you could ask for. Clean, punchy, well processed drums with single hits, full loops and perc loops.
Containing a full range of basslines in a solid range of keys, there is everything you need in this pack to get to work on your 1st or next Berghain anthem! All lovingly processed and designed to be dropped straight in without the need for any additional processing. Unless of course you want to go wild with the effect to get those hands in the air at 10am on a sunday!
The sample pack is available at Loopmasters for £19.95 GBP.
More information: Rankin Audio / Tokyo To Berlin Techno
eaReckon has updated the EARebound delay effect plugin for Windows and Mac to version 1.0.2.
EARebound is a full-featured multi-delay plug-in which has been designed to meet a specific need : to quickly create rhythm lines from percussive sounds recorded in various environments (natural, urban, industrial, …).
Changes in EARebound v1.0.2
- Solo Mode — Each line (except the “Global Delay”) can be soloed for very specific tone shaping.
- More divisions — 32th and 64th (+ triplet / dotted) divisions have been added to Modulation and Delay Time Division menus. 32th and 64th sequences are also available from the “Delay Time” menu (“Time Line” view).
- Global Edit modes (“Mix View” only).
By activating one of the two provided “Global Edit” modes, you can now change a same parameter across all delay lines (input and global delay settings are excluded from the global edit process).
- Updated manuals.
EARebound for Windows and Mac (32/64-bit, VST/AU) is available to purchase for 99 EUR.
More information: eaReckon / EARebound
Sonic Charge has released version 3.1 of its Microtonic drum and percussion synthesizer combined with a pattern based drum-machine engine.
It is a free upgrade (as usual) and to many people the most interesting news is probably 64-bit compatibility. It also features new MIDI controlling possibilities (including pattern edits via MIDI CC) and a beautiful new skin with spacier layout and crispier pixels.
Changes in Microtonic v3.1
- First fully 64-bit compatible version.
- Supports MIDI CC out for updating MIDI controllers with current parameter values.
- Supports MIDI CC for mutes as well as MIDI keys.
- Supports using MIDI CC to perform pattern edits.
- Drum patches that are loaded from factory preset folders are now referenced to with relative file paths meaning that it will be easier to use the drum patch browser to change patches in factory presets.
- Signed packages on Mac OS X.
- Name of DLL’s changed from MicroTonic(Multi)VST.dll to Microtonic(Multi).dll only. Name of plugin is Microtonic from now on, not µTonic or MicroTonic. Logotype is still µTONIC.
- Fixed a bug where MIDI events occurring simultaneously would be processed in incorrect order, e.g. a note with 100% legato could stop the next note with its note off event.
- Max length of program name reported to host is 64 characters.
- De-initializes and releases all resources when last instance is removed from project.
- Updated to latest support libraries. Lots of minor stability and compatibility improvements.
- In the file browser, drum patches are previewed on the individual outputs that they will load into.
- Supports automatic online registration through Sonic Charge Authenticator.
- New skin. Bigger. Beautifuller. Spacier. Space is the future.
Microtonic for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available to purchase for $99 USD ex. VAT.
More information: Sonic Charge / Microtonic