Resonance Sound has announced its XMAS Sale 2013, offering a 25% discount for a limited time.
Today we started our XMAS Sale – get all products of our shop for 25% off than regular.
You just need to fill in the voucher code “XMAS-SALE-2013″ in the coupon code field under the basket – simple, easy and quickly done.
So we wish you a happy christmas time and happy shopping :)
The sale ends January 17th, 2014.
More information: Resonance Sound /XMAS Sale 2013
Diginoiz has announced the release of EDM Sylenth Kings, a collection of 65 patches for the Sylenth1 synthesizer instrument by Lennar Digital.
Inspired by the greatest Edm artists like: Hardwell, Avicii, Nicky Romero, Armin Van Buuren, Tiesto , Skrillex, Swedish House Mafia, Afrojack and many more. Made to give You full possibility of creating Your own melodies, sounds and songs!
All You need is the most popular and probably best vst instrument – Sylenth1, Your creativity and our ‘Edm Sylenth Kings’ package! You will find here 65 great sounding Sylenth1 prests in one fxb file, ready to be imported to Your Sylenth instrument. All in the EDM genre, ready to create the best tracks in You carrier!
EDM Sylenth Kings features
- 65 presets for Sylenth1 by Lennar Digital.
- Includes Bass Synths (14), Chords (10), Drum (5), Fx Sounds (6), Leads (15), Plucks (15).
- Requires Sylenth1 v 2.21 or higher.
The soundset costs 20 EUR.
More information: Diginoiz
Two Notes Audio Engineering has released version 3.1.0 of its Torpedo Wall of Sound III speaker-cab simulation for Windows and Mac, which now includes support for the AAX format and the possibility of rating cabinets.
The Torpedo Wall of Sound III plug-in is free to download and use; all you will pay is the virtual guitar/bass cabinets you choose to purchase from our collection.
Changes in Torpedo Wall of Sound III v3.1.0
- New: AAX format available (ProTools 10.3.6 +).
- Fixed: Windows XP bug.
- Improved: preset loading.
- Improved: overall display.
- Solved: several minor issues.
- New: cabinet rating in preview mode.
The update is available to download for Windows and Mac now (AU, VST, RTAS, and AAX formats).
More information: Two Notes / Torpedo Wall of Sound III
Noisefirm has released DigiTape Hybrid Drums, a library of drum sounds for Kontakt that combines the best advantages of digital and analog audio technology.
All of the library’s sounds were sculpted from digital oscillators and noise generators, and then processed and transformed with DSP. The samples were then printed through an analog tape recorder at variable levels of saturation to achieve an optimum level of harmonic distortion.
The end result is an unique library of kicks, snares, percussion and other textures that combine the creative flexibility of digital synthesis and DSP with the warmth of analog tape.
DigiTape Hybrid Drums features
- Over 300 samples of hybrid digital/analog drums, effects, and textures in 24-bit 48kHz Wavs.
- Kontakt instrument (full retail version 4.2 or later) with custom scripting and GUI.
- Uncompressed disk space needed: 150 MB.
- 11 Included Kontakt patches for convenient ready-to-use drum layouts.
- Custom interface includes:
- Low Pass Filter with resonance and cutoff controls.
- Variable BitCrusher with bitrate and sample rate controls.
- Reverb with room size and level controls.
- Sculpted with digital noise generators and oscillators.
- Samples printed through 1/4″ Studer analog tape recorder at various levels of saturation.
- Plug-n-Play samples are ready to drop into your sampler/drum machine of choice.
The library is available to purchase for the introductory price of $19 USD.
More information: Noisefirm / DigiTape Hybrid Drums
Applied Acoustics Systems has launched its 2013 Holiday Sale, and updates for selected plug-ins have been released to support the native AAX format.
Applied Acoustics Systems has released updates for Lounge Lizard EP-4 (4.0.3), Ultra Analog VA-2 (2.0.2), Chromaphone (1.0.6), and AAS Player (1.1.5) with several additions and fixes as well as AAX Native plug-in support for Pro Tools 10 and 11.
Also noteworthy, all Professional Series instruments and Sound Banks Series titles are at 50% off until January 15, 2014.
More information: Applied Acoustics Systems
Sample Magic has announced the release of Synth Shots, the ultimate synth one-shot collection, serving up over 1,000 key-labeled shots, chords, bass hits, pads, keys and FX expertly crafted for almost any genre of electronic music.
Created using a raft of classic hardware – including the Moog Voyager, Roland TB303 and Yamaha DX7 – plus selected cutting-edge digital synths, Synth Shots offers up the gamut of synth inspiration in one value-packed collection.
Synth Shots also contains ready-to-play hit type patches for all major DAWs and samplers, including Kontakt, NN-XT, EXS24 and Ableton Sampler.
All samples are presented in industry-standard 24-bit Wav quality for use in all Wav compatible samplers and DAWs.
The sample pack costs £24.90 GPB. Individual Click+Mix packs are also available.
More information: Sample Magic / Synth Shots
Producer Loops has announced Swedish Pop Vol 5, a sample library by Simon Rudd.
‘Swedish Pop Vol 5′ is the fifth in the stunning series bringing you a huge collection of powerful Pop, Dance and Swedish-House infused Construction Kits, created and produced exclusively for Producer Loops by Simon Rudd of “The Fliptones”. This fresh new product combines razor-sharp modern production with catchy progressions and radio-ready melodic hooks, perfect for your next production.
Inside you’ll find five pumping kits, all expertly mixed and mastered to the highest standard. Buzzing highs, rumbling lows and powerful rises and drops are all set against a steady pulse of percussion and side-chained elements. Ranging from commercial and radio-ready to dark and edgy, you’re sure to find inspiration in this pack.
The sample library costs £24.95 GBP.
More information: Producer Loops / Swedish Pop Vol 5
iZotope has released version 5.05b of Ozone and Ozone Advanced, the mastering tools for Windows and Mac.
iZotope’s complete mastering system in a single integrated plug-in includes eight essential mastering tools: Maximizer, Equalizer, Multiband Dynamics, Multiband Stereo Imaging, Post Equalizer, Multiband Harmonic Exciter, Reverb, and Dithering.
Ozone 5 Advanced adds seven additional component plug-ins, extended features in every module, and a comprehensive suite of configurable meters.
Changes in Ozone v5.05b
- Fixed intermittent crash in Pro Tools 11 on Windows 64-bit systems.
- Fixed crash on Windows related to Fonts.
- Fixed unresponsive Authorization Wizard when opening Pro Tools 11 sessions that include a demo of Ozone or Insight.
- Fixed a 64 bit AAX bug where some list items wouldn’t stay selected. For example, if trying to select IRC II in the Maximizer, the selection would skip back to IRC I.
Ozone 5 and Ozone 5 Advanced are available to purchase for $249 and $999 USD respectively.
More information: iZotope / Ozone