ADSR Sounds has released Dubstep Colonization Vol.1, a collection of 42 presets for Trap, Dubstep, Drum & Bass and Complextro tracks.
It’s conceptualized as a palette that contains all the necessary sounds for creating a track including massive drops, filthy basses,FXs, leads and some plucky sounds.
Primarily based on sounds of top artists like Skrillex, Zomboy, Doctor P, Flux Pavilion and Seven Lions, it was meant as a new wave in Dubstep industry by bringing new dimensions to the dubstep culture.
So with this pack you’ve got “Unique” sounds to make “Unique” tracks.
The soundset is available from ADSR for $12 USD.
More information: ADSR Sounds / Dubstep Colonization Vol.1
Delectable Records has released Instrumental Drum & Bass, a new Instrumental sample pack of inspiring loops and sounds, ready for forward thinking Drum & Bass pioneers.
Packed with a wealth of exciting outside the box sonic gems that remove the need to use those tired overused samples and ensure you keep ahead of the game.
Expect to hear Huge Atmospheric Double Bass, ethereal fingered and slapped Electric Bass Lines, Punchy Drum Loops and Earth Shaking One Shot Sounds you’ve never heard before!
Taking inspiration from the most influential and prolific DJs and performers including artists like The Qemists, Plug, and labels like Warp and Ninja Tune. Delectable Records is now serving up this brand new inspiringly stylish Drum N Bass Royalty Free sample pack.
Instrumental Drum & Bass
- 578 samples (24-bit), 800 MB total content.
- Includes 92 double bass loops, 33 double bass shots, 72 double bass riffs, 35 electric bass loops, 122 electric bass riffs, 154 drum loops including full loops, tops & brushes, tops & sticks, 41 drum shot fx, 20 down fx, and 9 up fx.
- Tempo: 168 – 174 bpm.
- Also available in Apple Loops format.
The sample pack is available to purchase for £24.95 GBP. Bass and Drum Packs are also sold separately for £14.95 GBP each.
More information: Delectable Records / Instrumental Drum & Bass
Luftrum has announced an update to its Luftrum 9 soundset for the Diva virtual analog synthesizer by u-he.
All arpeggios in Luftrum 9 are now assigned to the integrated arpeggiator in DIVA and included are 10 extra variations of some chosen Arp presets, so Luftrum 9 now contains 74 presets in total.
The new update of Luftrum 9 is sent out to all customers.
Luftrum 9 features
- 74 presets ranging from smooth ambients pads to gentle arpeggios, berlin school sequences and synth emulations inspired by Tangerine Dream, Kraftwerk, Royksopp and Jean Michel Jarre.
- 21 Ambient Pads.
- 19 Arpeggios + 10 variations.
- 15 Synths.
- 4 Soundscapes.
- 3 Sound Effects.
- 2 Strings.
- All arpeggios are assigned to the arpeggiator in DIVA v1.3.
The soundset costs $23 USD. Until December 31st, 2013, a 50% discount code can be found on the Luftrum website.
More information: Luftrum / Luftrum 9
Time+Space has announced the release of Critical Mass – Audioscapes by Zero-G and Xfonic, the latest addition to the impressive line-up of award winning cinematic sample libraries created by the same producer of Dark Skies and Alien Skies.
Critical Mass provides you with a vast expanse of new and experimental sound materials with themes ranging from chilling deep space horror all the way through to sumptuous heavenly atmospheres. It has been designed to suit all the needs of professional audio-video producers such as TV, cinema & game score composers and also EDM music producers who want to add a unique twist to their tracks.
In addition to hundreds of atmospheres, soundscapes, textures, hits, stingers, pads and FX there are 30 production kits which present the sounds within short, musical/sound design ‘cues’ to inspire your imagination – experiment by mixing and matching the sounds in the various Kits to create unique and interesting fusions!
Critical Mass Audioscapes features
- 700+ Acidized WAV files.
- 700+ AIFF Apple Loops.
- 750 Kontakt Instruments.
- 750 EXS24 Instruments.
- 750 NN-XT Instruments.
Critical Mass is available to purchase (download and 2-disc DVD set) for RRP £59.95 GBP/€74.95 EUR. A purchase of the library at Time+Space before December 16th will include Zero-G’s Ambiosis sample library download for free (£30.95 GBP value).
More information: Time+Space / Critical Mass
Audiomeals has announced the release of Plug-In Channel Strip, a prototype audio app conceived for music production, live sets and audio post-production, including voice and sound design.
Plug-In Channel Strip features eight plug-in modules where you can load any VST effect to design your own VST channel strip, including plug-ins like equalizers, delays, reverbs, distortion, flanger, compressors or any other VST effect from your computer.
Send your mic or instrument input into PCS to design the sound you want while PCS processes the incoming audio through eight plug-In modules.
Plug-In Channel Strip features
- Optional 100Hz High Pass Filter at input stage.
- Up to 8 plug-ins channel strip.
- Save & Recall options.
- Mono & Stereo Input modes.
- Virtual Instrument module available. Play any virtual instrument through the plug-in channel strip.
- Vocoder module available. Load any virtual instrument to use it as your vocoder sound source, feed the vocoder with your mic input and process the audio through the plug-in channel strip.
- Output recording on WAV-AIFF-SD2-AU formats. Up to 192kHz/32-bits, depending your soundcard.
- Use Plug-In Channel Strip within any DAW or audio editor via Soundflower or JK Pipe (for Protools).
The Plug-In Channel Strip for Mac OS X 10.6 or later is available to purchase for $7 USD / 5 EUR. Windows version is coming soon.
More information: Audiomeals