Loomer has released version 1.7.17 of Aspect, a synthesizer instrument for Windows, Mac and Linux.
Aspect is a 32-note polyphonic software instrument that combines a great-sounding, powerful synthesis engine, with a flexible semi-modular architecture and unparalleled ease of use. The core of Aspect’s superb sound are two analog modeled oscillators, each capable of producing a powerful selection of raw waveforms, and dual filters that can be routed in series, in parallel, or even blended into unique combinations.
Changes in Aspect v1.7.17
- New: AAX 64-bit Native plug-ins for Windows and Mac OS X.
- Fixed (Mac OS X VST): UI now renders correctly on Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- Fixed: Polyphonic aftertouch now works correctly for all presets.
- Feature: Keyboard entry of rotary parameter values. Rotary controls can now be typed directly into by clicking on the text value below the control.
- Improvement: Improved performance on real-time and very low-latency systems.
- Improvement (Windows): The 32-bit and 64-bit VST plug-ins are now installed as separate components. You can choose which one (s) to install, as well as selecting different install folders for each architecture.
- Feature (Linux): Added “Show Directory” to the preset browser, which will will reveal the selected preset directory in your window manager.
- Improvement (Mac OS X): Installer and all installed components are now signed in compliance with Mac OS X’s Gatekeeper system.
- Improvement: Significantly improved UI response speed; reduced CPU usage when parameters are automated whilst the UI is open.
- Improvement (Linux): Presets and configuration files are now located to comply with the XDG Base Directory Specification. Older installations will still use any existing preset library location to maintain backwards compatibility.
- Fixed (Mac OS X Audio Unit): Fixed minor memory leak in parameter names.
Aspect is available for purchase for £65 GBP (excl. VAT).
More information: Loomer / Aspect
Freaky Loops has launched Ultimate Complextro & Dubstep Massive Presets, a bundle of 7 soundsets for the Massive synthesizer instrument by Native Instruments.
“Ultimate Complextro & Dubstep Massive Presets” includes a total of 421 presets for Native Instruments Massive. With a total of 7 packs included, with this bundle you’ll have all Freaky Loops current NI Massive packs at an unbeatable price.
Inside you can find presets inspired by today’s top producers and awesome, fresh sounds. This pack is perfect if you’re after that Skrillex, Knife Party, Zomboy, Feed Me and Koan Sound kind of sound. Bring your Dubstep tracks to the next level with the most up-to-the-minute throbbing bass-heavy sounds around.
From screaming and screeching synths to wobbling and growling basses, intense leads to ear-piercing FX and melodic arps. You’ll find the most powerful, solid patches you’ve ever come across. All sounds use the Macro Control Knobs and ready-assigned to get tweaking straight away. You can use them in any way you feel to add creativity to your musical productions without any limitations.
The bundle is available for purchase for £69.95 GBP.
More information: Freaky Loops / Ultimate Complextro & Dubstep
Indiginus has launched Bar Chimes, an instrument library for Native Instruments Kontakt 4 and 5.
Our versatile Bar Chimes sample library allows you to play sweeps, or glisses, in real time, rather than relying on pre-recorded performances. You can also use the automated GlissMaker, where you can adjust the speed and strength of your sweeps.
If you want to play melodically, the included Bar Chimes Celesta sounds enchanting! Or disturbing. You decide.
The library is available for purchase for $15 USD. It is also included in the Brio Percussion Ensemble library. Requires the full retail version of Kontakt 4 or 5.
More information: Indiginus / Bar Chimes
HISS and a ROAR has launched Heavy Metal Impacts, a sound fx library featuring 1,900+ high resolution Metal SFX.
We’ve spent the last few months recording metal impacts using props ranging in size from massive empty grain silos & a five ton concrete block through to truck decks, metal rubbish skip bins, an industrial digger scoop & a collection of resonant props.
Captured multi channel using Sennhesier MKH8040 ORTF stereo, MKH8050 and AKG D112 microphones, this library is our heftiest yet, delivering 32GB of 24bit 192khz audio (16GB download) and a huge creative resource for practical & creative sound design.
The library is available for the introductory price of $119 USD until November 1st, 2014 (regular $179 USD).
More information: HISS and a ROAR / Heavy Metal Impacts
Little Endian has released version 2.9.4 of SpectrumWorx, a sound mangling plug-in for Windows and Mac.
SpectrumWorx is a modular effect processor that works exclusively in the frequency domain. Two things make SpectrumWorx vastly different from other effects processors:
– Ability to manipulate the frequency domain, and
Changes in SpectrumWorx v2.9.4
- “User’s guide” button in the About page.
- New image for LFO controlled knobs when automatic knob updating is turned off.
- Undo/redo and VST program changing behaviour and performance (YMMV depending on the host).
- Minor phase vocoder phase coherence improvement in certain edge cases.
- Minor overall performance improvements.
- VST: dynamic automated parameter list functionality (YMMV depending on the host – works nicely with the latest Reaper).
- LFOs for shared module parameters not getting updated with tempo or time signature changes.
- Frequency range control:
- Control name not displayed.
- Wrong control name displayed (Start instead of Stop and vice verse).
- Rare crashes while manually operating the control.
- Crashes when parsing licences with non-ASCII or “special” characters.
- (PVD) PitchMagnet target frequency parameter unnecessarily quantized (again).
- Broken Ableton Live undo history (partially fixed – still works properly only for “configured” parameters).
- Appearance on scaled and/or “high DPI” displays.
- Automation of power-of-two parameters (e.g. DFT size and overlap factor).
- Host-initiated channel count changes.
- Validation failure in 32-bit mode under OS X 10.9 Mavericks.
- Random crashes.
- Mono output under Ableton Live.
- OS X 32-bit: auxiliary windows not following the main window.
SpectrumWorx is available to purchase for $119 USD for a single format, or $149 USD for the bundle of formats.
More information: Little Endian / SpectrumWorx
Resonance Sound has launched Transformation, a new sample pack from Sounds Of Revolution. Fan of Bumblebee, Optimus Prime and Megan Fox? Well, we’re not gonna deny Megan couldn’t make it, however, the actual Transformers crew … read more
Reveal Sound has released Shocking Future House for Spire, a new soundset by Vandalism for the Spire synthesizer from Reveal Sound. This time Vandalism brings you a preset pack inspired by today’s most popular style. … read more
Monster Sounds has launched Heavyweight G-House Rap Vocals, a collection of 86 male vocal loops. Taking the swagger of U.S Rap acapellas and fusing them with the Deepest Jacking bass house tracks brings the new … read more
Sample Magic has announced a number of new courses for 2015. After another successful summer of Sample Magic courses, we’re proud to announce a fresh run of dates for 2015. In addition to our annual … read more
Loopmasters has announced a limited time sale on ClickSound template packs. Trick or treat time folks and Halloween is upon us once again. To blow away those cold dark evenings we are offering a super … read more
Outbound link: Loopmasters
– Related: Ableton
, samples and sound libraries
Posted in news
on Oct 23, 2014 - 0 comments
Crypto Cipher has released Tabla Loops, a new sample loop library in Kontakt, REX and WAV formats. Whole concept of library was to record the “articulations in action” instead of recording fixed rhythm patterns, which … read more
The Drum Broker has launched Snare Jordan Vol. 3, a sample pack by Jake One. For the 3rd volume of the highly successful Snare Jordan Drum Kit Series, Jake One decided to stick to the … read more
Loopmasters has released Home Grown, a Raw Cutz sample pack from Fungus & Weed. Home Grown is a hand made collection of Hip Hop Samples which have been especially prepared with love and attention – … read more
Audiomasher has launched Indigo Virions, a new soundset for the Bazille hybrid modular synthesizer from u-he. Indigo Virions is a custom sound bank of 102 presets designed for the u-he Bazille. It contains highly usable … read more
Noisefactory has launched Ultimate Complextro, a bundle of four previously released “Complex Electro Tools” packs and the latest “Complex Electro Tools Extension” into one massive monster library. This heavy weight sample pack is filled up … read more
MPC-Samples has announced the release of Tape to Dub Plate Vol 1 – Cymbal Hits, the first release in a unique new series of royalty-free drum hits and breaks from the indisputable heavyweight champion of … read more
Coxys has announced the release of Sylenth1 Trance Essentials Vol.1, a soundset for the Sylenth1 synthesizer instrument by Lennar Digital. Crisp lively leads, dominant chord synth style sounds, woody trance basses this has it all. … read more
The Drum Broker has launched Midnight Melodies, a sample pack featuring original samples by Erik Jackson. First we have a Wurlitzer electric piano struck with Mallets and Plucked with guitar pick. Processed through EMI Vintage … read more
Producer Loops has announced Deep House Vocals Vol 2, a new construction kits sample pack. ‘Deep House Vocals Vol 2′ continues this series of versatile House vocal sample packs, bringing you five fully-featured Construction Kits, … read more
Eclipse Sound has announced a limited time sale, offering a 20% discount on Perimeter Sound soundsets for the Zebra 2 synthesizer from u-he. Eclipse Sound is Launching a 20 % off sale for all Zebra … read more