Samplephonics has launched a Spring Sale, offering a 30% discount on all its products for a limited time.
It’s that time of year again, the trees are getting green, the sun is showing its face and music producers the world over are locked in their dark studios getting none of these benefits whatsoever. So we thought we would bring a bit of sunshine to your lair with our massive spring sale!
We’ve got 30% off off all products and up to 80% off bundle deals!
Just enter the code SPRING2014 when you check out to redeem your discount. Happy shopping!
More information: Samplephonics
Singomakers has launched Effected House Loops, a collection of percussive elements with a bit of a twist to tweak and spice up your tunes.
Singomakers are proud to present an unusual but extremely useful sample collection, essential for producers of Tech House, House, Techno, Deep House and Progressive House!
In detail expect to find a wide variety of effected House Loops at 125BPM weighing 620 mb, 24 bit 44100 quality, and includes 150 Rex2 files!
Inspired by crazy tracks of Sebastian Leger, Robert Babicz, Claude Vonstroke, Nic Fanciulli, NOIR, Umek, Deep Dish, Jack Beats, Phunk Investigation, Booka Shade, My Digital Enemy, Prock & Fitch, Joris Voorn, Steve Mac, Manuel De Le Mare, Lutzenkirchen, Green Velvet and other!
The sample pack is available for purchase for £9.95 GBP.
More information: Singomakers / Effected House Loops
The Loop Loft has announced its Spring Sale, offering a 40% discount on all its packs and bundles for a limited time.
Huge Savings Start Today
Things are finally warming up and we’re celebrating with The Spring Sale. Save 40% on EVERYTHING in your cart. Just use the code below at checkout:
Discount Code: SPRING40
Want to save up to 75%? Use the discount code with any of our bundles!
The sale ends May 1st, 2014, 12:00am ET.
More information: The Loop Loft
The Drum Broker has released S1- Fire and Ice Combo Collection, a sample pack by Symbolyc One.
Grammy Award Winning Multi Platinum Selling Producer S1 (aka Symbolyc One) presents Fire and Ice Combo Collection library which includes all new Drums, Loops, and Melodies all created and engineered by S1.
Fire Drums section contains all drum sounds (kicks, snares, loops and percussion). Ice Key Collection includes melodies, progressions, and production ideas composed, stripped, and re-processed by S1. These sounds were created with the Producer in mind who wants great quality sounds/samples and strong foundations to get their production ideas started. (All sounds are 16 bit/44.1kHz Wav.)
The sample pack is available from Drum Broker for $39.99 USD.
More information: Drum Broker / S1- Fire and Ice Combo Collection
Joey Sturgis Tones has launched JST Clip, a powerful peak clipper built for sonic perfection.
JST Clip is my version of a clipper that is built with the mixing and mastering engineer in mind.
This powerful peak clipper is designed to be the last stage of dynamic control while preserving your transients and generating harmonic saturation. Prevent digital overs with pleasing sonics, and increase the boldness of your source with ease.
JST Clip for Windows and Mac (VST/AU) is available for the introductory price of $25 USD.
More information: Joey Sturgis Tones / JST Clip
Plugin Boutique has announced the release of BigKick, a kick drum instrument plug-in in collaboration with Credland Audio.
The drum kit is the rhythm and groove of any track and the kick drum is the hearbeat of the groove. We know how important it is to get the kick drum right in the mix. BigKick was created with the sole intention of allowing producers to achieve the results they have always wanted.
Developed to make kick drum design easy and enjoyable, BigKick has a carefully selected set of features to help you get results quickly. And, unlike many other tools, the controls are limited to values that produce useful kick drum samples. It also lets you make the best possible use of existing sound libraries in your collection.
Big Kick features
- Kick drum synthesis – can replicate the majority of today’s and yesterday’s kick sounds.
- Factory library includes >300 attack types and 110 presets.
- Tuned kick drums.
- Easily integrates with your existing sample libraries.
- Easier to use than any previous kick drum design tool.
- Drag-and-drop sample creation.
- Auto-play mode for instant start and jamming.
- No phase shift free sound shaping.
- High pass filter (again, phase shift free): avoid nasty surprises in the bottom end.
Big Kick for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/AAX) is available for purchase for £34.95 GBP.
More information: Plugin Boutique / BigKick
Time+Space has announced its Easter Sale, offering plug-in and sample deals with up to 50% off.
Time+Space have launched an array of Easter deals on virtual instruments and samples with savings of up to 50% from top brands including Rob Papen, Zero-G, Big Fish Audio, Impact Soundworks and more.
Available for one week only, deals include…
- 50% off Rob Papen RG Rhythm Guitar Synth
- Buy Zero-G Epica get Modular Beats worth £60.95 for free
- 50% off selected Acoustic Samples instruments
- 50% off selected Big Fish Audio sample collections
- 30% off Impact Soundworks Impact Steel and Sitar Nation
PLUS these offers are in addition to existing Time+Space April deals including…
- Up to 45% off iZotope RX 3 audio repair and restoration software
- 50% off Toontrack EZX expansions for Superior and EZdrummer
- 30% off all Samplephonics collections
- 25% off Hybrid Two’s Project ALPHA
The sale ends April 22nd, 2014.
More information: Time+Space / Easter Sale
Puremagnetik has released Synbotik, a library of DK Synergy sounds for Ableton Live, Kontakt and Logic.
Synbotik brings the famous old-school, early digital flavor of the DK Synergy into this decade.
With only an estimated 100 units still functioning in the world, this is a rare piece of synthesizer history that has now been reprogrammed for Ableton Live, Kontakt and Logic. It even includes the legendary program cartridges inspired by Wendy Carlos.
Synbotik features features
- Raw “cartridge” programs based on the original Synergy sounds.
- Expertly crafted Ableton Live Racks with easy edit Macros.
- A selection of Ableton “Push Ready” Racked presets for sound design inspiration.
- A custom Kontakt KSP GUI that puts the original instrument’s functionality at your fingertips.
- Raw “cartridge” waveforms and “multi” programs for Apple Logic’s EXS sampler.
The library is available for purchase for $15 USD.
More information: Puremagnetik
MeldaProduction has updated its effect plug-ins to version 8.00.
8.00 is a huge major update, which brings a complete GUI restructuralization, better & faster stylable and resizable GUI engine, GPU acceleration, powerful metering engine, and much more.
It is highly recommended to install this update. Please use the newest installers from our download page.
MMultiBandRhythmizer and MDynamicsLimiter plugins are now available separately.
Changes in v8.00
- New resizeable & style GUI engine with several new styles and style wizard, improved style settings and much more.
- New user interfaces have been upgraded for easier and quicker workflow.
- GPU accelerated drawing minimizes CPU requirements for graphical processing leaving it for audio processing.
- New powerful metering engine is available in most of the plugins and provides both classical metering as well as versatile time graphs.
- MMultiBandRhythmizer and MDynamicsLimiter are now available separately.
- Added external side-chain to all plugins with modulators.
- Sliders & knobs now provide text edit window on double-click.
- Improved VST3 and AU support, including overall compatibility, latency updating, user interfaces etc.
- Added external side-chain to MModernCompressor, plus several new features and brand new interface.
- Ctrl+arrow now detects words in text input fields.
- New exhaustive documentations are available from the website.
- Added true hold mode to improve hold behaviour to MDynamics, MModernCompressor, MMultiBandDynamics, MDynamicsLimiter.
- Added super-fast attack mode further increasing compressor speed to MDynamics, MModernCompressor, MMultiBandDynamics, MDynamicsLimiter, MSpectralDynamics.
- Added ducking mode to MAutoVolume.
- Added advanced dynamic detector features to MSpectralDynamics.
- Added peak hold feature to MDynamicsLimiter and MMultiBandLimiter.
- Added frequency range to MTuner.
- Added panorama law to MUtility.
- Fix: Multiparameter banks randomization was crashing in the previous version.
- Fix: MMultiBandLimiter didn’t show Slope as a slider instead of a button.
- Fix: MRhythmizer & MMultiBandRhythmizer didn’t show correct units for points and in zoomed mode.
- Fix: MDynamics & MMultiBandDynamics didn’t audition side-chain correctly when spectral smoothing was enabled.
- Fix: Resizing wasn’t working after switch of style or sliders/knobs/buttons.
- Fix: A few envelope modes could lead to a crash.
- Fix: Signal generator could generate slightly incorrect shapes in some extreme settings.
- Fix: AU versions now correctly update latency when changed due to settings (upsampling, LP crossover…). You may need to restart playback twice in some hosts.
- Fix: Inter-band latency compensation for MMultiBandDynamics and MMultiBandLimiter didn’t work for analog crossovers.
- Fix: Simulate realistic shapes feature in MMultiBandVibrato & MVibrato didn’t work.
- Known compatibility issues:
- Threshold of MModernCompressor extended to -80dB.
- MDynamicsMini, MDynamicsSideChain, MAutoEqualizerMini and MAutoEqualizerLinearPhaseMini have been discarded. If you need them, install 7.13 first, then install newest version over it.
- There may be hardly noticeable (but still) differences in sound produced by MReverb & MMultiBandReverb, which now allows glitch free modulation of X/Y position.
- Automation channels may have change for MRingModulator.
The updated installers are now available to download for Windows and Mac (VST/AU).
More information: MeldaProduction