Loopmasters has released Trap Evolution, a collection of sounds and loops by CAPSUN that capture the evolution of the bass heavy sound that has developed into one of today’s most popular electronic dance genres.
With everyone from mainstream pop-artists to underground producers taking influence from the deep 808 kicks, the fast snare and hat rolls and atmospheric sample layers, the sound of Trap has quickly evolved into many experimental and exciting sub-genres of music. CAPSUN has up’d his game and created another killer collection using all his expert experience as a producer and built yet another powerful forward thinking pack as its name suggests! The idea was to create a future proof collection of inspirational Trap sounds and loops that can be used not only within the main genre itself but for any bass music pioneers looking to add a Twist of Trap to their productions.
Trap Evolution takes influence from heavyweight producers such as Ta-Ku, Flume, Kaytranada, Sango, Clams Casino, Ryan Hemsworth, Mr Carmack, DJ Mustard, Huglife and artists that take influence from the bass driven sound such as Toro y Moi, Lorde, Purity Ring and labels such as Huh What & Where, Lucky Me, Soulection, Future Classic, Trapstyle and Run The Trap.
Expect to find an epic collection of over 1GB including Big Atmospheric Textures, Fat Crunchy Drums, Deep 808 Basses, Twisted Vocals, Epic Builds & Risers and a huge collection of Original and Inspirational Melodic Hooks.
The sample pack costs £29.95 GBP. Individual parts are also sold separately.
More information: Loopmasters / CAPSUN Trap Evolution
Blue-eyed Blond Ape has released Global Communication Noise, a collection of 128 patches for the Zebra wireless modular synthesizer instrument for Windows and Mac by u-he.
This Zebra2 soundbank is suitable for all kinds of electronic music, all presets have mod-wheel assignments and most have basic x/y axis assignments too.
With this bank you get 128 presets and as a bonus you get about 40+ preset variations.
The soundset is available to purchase for $20 USD.
More information: Blue-eyed Blond Ape / Global Communication Noise
AfroDJMac has launched Easy Multi Band FX, a free Ableton Live Pack.
When you start running your sounds through effects, you run the risk of killing some of the important frequencies within that sound. The most obvious example is on bass sounds. A lot of times I add distortions or reverbs on a bass and the sound either loses its low-end or becomes muddy. If only there was a way to put my distortion on the higher frequencies and leave the bass frequencies alone so they can stay powerful…
Of course there is a way! This technique, commonly referred to as “multi-band processing”, allows you to split up the different frequencies of your sound (in our case Highs, Mids, and Lows) and affect each one separately. So I’ve created a Free Ableton Live Rack that divides your sounds into three sections, Low, Mid and High (you can adjust what the frequency range of each section) and allows you to place effects on each band separately.
The Easy Multi Band FX Pack is a free download at AfroDJMac.
More information: AfroDJMac / Easy Multi Band FX
discoDSP has announced the release of Dub Magic, a soundset for the Corona software synthesizer for Windows and Mac.
Designed by George Reales, Dub Magic has been targeted to use all the latest Corona features like distortion module, step modulation, dual zero delay feedback filters, multi-wave oscillators and more, preserving very low CPU and high-quality sound.
Dub Magic features
- 5 Arpeggios.
- 27 Basses.
- 9 FX.
- 14 Leads.
- 9 Pads.
The soundset is available to purchase for 9.99 EUR / $12.99 USD / £7.99 GBP.
More information: discoDSP / Dub Magic
Related: Doctor Doubledrop
, Fox Samples
, Pulsed Records
, samples and sound libraries
, Sonic Drive Media
, Vanilla Groove Studios
Posted in news
on Dec 10, 2013
Loopbased has introduced Ubertwang Vol. 1, a collection of guitar samples by Vanilla Groove Studios.
Ubertwang Vol. 1 delivers 45 twang-tastic guitar riffs, rhythms and hooks, arranged in 5 loop sets ranging from 80 to 140 BPM.
Recorded with a de-tuned Fender Stratocaster played through a classic tube amp, these loops will add some razor sharp bling to your tracks.
The Ubertwang Vol 1 pack is available to purchase for 15 EUR.
Loopbased has also introduced 10 other sample packs and soundsets from its suppliers Fox Samples, Sonic Drive Media, Vanilla Groove Studios, Doctor Doubledrop, Pulsed Records, Xenos Soundworks, and Molgli.
New packs at Loopbased
- Trap Town (Fox Samples) – ‘Trap Town’ from Fox Samples is a hot new product bringing you seven unique Construction Kits. This awesome pack is a blend of Trap, Dubstep and Complextro. These tracks will be a perfect match for the clubs.
- Dubstep Presets for Ableton Live Vol 2 (Sonic Drive Media) – SoundBank contains 31 Ultra Heavy Dubstep Presets for Ableton Live Suite which Utilize the Operator and Analog Synths Heavy Nasty Gritty Dirty Dubstep Patches for Ableton Live.
- Blues Guitar Grooves Vol 1 (Vanilla Groove Studios) – Add some grit and soul to your tracks with “Blues Guitar Grooves Vol 1″. This pack features 47 rough and ready blues guitar loops arranged in 7 construction kits (including wet and dry mixes), ranging from 63 to 109 BPM.
- NI Massive Psytrance Presets Vol 1 (Doctor Doubledrop) – Doctor Doubledrop returns with 70 high quality Psytrance presets for Native Instrument’s Massive synthesizer. The first volume of his amazing collection is now ready to be use in your projects!
- MIDI & Patches: Future Main Room Vol 2 (Pulsed Records) – ‘MIDI & Patches: Future Main Room Vol 2′ is the continuation of this series of products from Pulsed Records. Designed for producers of Pop, House, Electro, and Trance that require up-to-date, complex patches, MIDI and WAV files.
- 70s and 80s Synths for Massive (Xenos Soundworks) – ’70s and 80s Synths’ contains 64 retro-styled presets for Native Instruments Massive, invoking fond memories of that bygone era. All 8 Macros are intelligently assigned to each patch for maximum variation and expression.
- Ukulele Loops Vol 1 (Vanilla Groove Studios) – “Ukulele Loops Vol 1″ brings some chirpy sunshine to your tracks. This pack of lovingly crafted ukulele loops were recorded with a selection of high end ukes on a mid-summer’s day, with pixies flittering all about.
- Molgli’s 2013 Bundle (Molgli) – Molgli’s 2013 Bundle is the perfect package to help end your year and prepare you for the new one. This spectacular bundle is bursting with 12 amazing 2013 releases from Molgli, Cytik, ABJ & Adam Somers.
- No Mercy (Fox Samples) – ‘No Mercy’ from Fox Samples is a hot new product bringing you six banging Construction Kits. This product brings you over 600 MB of nothing but the finest Trap music.
- Finger Tap Arps Vol 1 (Vanilla Groove Studios) – From the makers of Odd String Thing, and Nylon String Arps, comes another world first. “Finger Tap Arps Vol 1″ brings you 61 finger tapping loops to liven up your tracks.
The packs are now available from Loopbased.
More information: Loopbased